Kelvin Benjamin Signs a 1-Year Deal with Kansas City; Has a Chance to Impress with Watkins Likely Out Until the Playoffs

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Kelvin Benjamin Visiting KC; Will Sign a 1-Year Deal per Schefter
Former Buffalo Bills wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin is set to sign with the Kansas City Chiefs, Ian Rapoport reports. Benjamin was released by the Bills on Tuesday.

Kelvin Benjamin's foray into free agency has been brief.

The former Buffalo Bills wide receiver is set to sign a one-year deal with the Kansas City Chiefs, a source informed of the situation told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.

Benjamin was waived by the Bills on Tuesday and went unclaimed on waivers Wednesday and visited with the Chiefs. By signing with Kansas City, Benjamin more or less ensures he'll be playing for a team bound for the postseason before becoming a free agent again this offseason.

ESPN first reported the development.

28 minutes ago, Virgil said:

***** him

There's always a bigger fool.. Panthers fans felt the same way about him.. I was never on board. I hate to be that guy.. but I gotta admit I'll be ticked off if he turns it up this year and gets a crapload of redzone Targets. I know it's a petty feeling and I'm not actively rooting against him.. but I just know I'll be hella annoyed if he turns into rookie Kelvin and nabs 4 TDs in the TD factory.

Mostly because it seems very likely :(