Kelvin Benjamin Signs a 1-Year Deal with Kansas City; Has a Chance to Impress with Watkins Likely Out Until the Playoffs

2 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

Doesn't KC have to pick up his bloated salary if they take him on. The Bills shouldn't be paying this idiot to play on another team.

No. He cleared waivers so his previous contract is done. KC is free to negotiate any deal they'd like with him.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I think he’s just there for the ribs. 

I’d hate to see him go there on the cheap, actually TRY and get a SB ring. THAT would rub me wrong!!!

I would be ok with it because it means no NE in the Super Bowl.

Whatever it takes

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

Doesn't KC have to pick up his bloated salary if they take him on. The Bills shouldn't be paying this idiot to play on another team.

So this fat-ass do nothing wanker can get paid twice for sucking his way out of town.  If that is true the CBA, owners and players union need to get this fixed. 

What incentive does a player with a guaranteed contract have to play well. Benjamin basically gives no effort, sucks to the point the team is forced to drop him, then picks up a paycheck from that team, goes to another team and gets paid again. He finally performs well and cashes in again. This is madness! There is no way in any other profession on earth could you perform like this and not be punished.

• Thank you (+1) 1