Two free tix to Jets game

Shaw66

23 minutes ago, NextYear'sTheOne said:

You're the man, Shaw. You gave my girlfriend and I two tickets to the Miami game last year and we had a blast; awesome seats. I won't jump on these ones, to give someone else a chance to have the experience we did. Thanks again Shaw. 

Thanks. 

Tickets are gone. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I had a chance for two free tickets already.  I decided it would be too hard to make the arrangements needed to make it happen.  I serve as pastor of a small church wi9th a 9 AM service.  The church is 2 hours from New Era Field.  Next year, when I'm fully retired, I'll jump at that chance in a heartbeat. 

1 hour ago, TigerJ said:

I had a chance for two free tickets already.  I decided it would be too hard to make the arrangements needed to make it happen.  I serve as pastor of a small church wi9th a 9 AM service.  The church is 2 hours from New Era Field.  Next year, when I'm fully retired, I'll jump at that chance in a heartbeat. 

Just get the flock out there earlier. :)

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

I have two tickets for the Jets game I'm giving away.   PM me if you're interested.    

You need a smart phone with email on it so that I can email the tickets to you.  

Hi Shaw, to avoid missing out on these tickets....I'll offer you $500 a piece for them.

2 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

Thanks. 

Tickets are gone. 

Awwww shucks.