The Athletic Subscribers...awesome breakdown of Allen's performance against Miami

DCOrange

14 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Let me rephrase that....I’m not a fan of Eric Turner, because I don’t think he has a credible voice.  He played high school football like we all did.  Never worked for a college team, never worked for an NFL team, never even worked for an XFL or lingerie bowl team.  

He works hard no doubt, but again it’s like some of us watching film and critiquing players.  He a fan. Period. 

And hows does that disqualify him from commenting on the game exactly?

• Haha (+1) 1

I was bored and I decided to search YouTube for Josh Allen videos to get inspired. I found this one, released just hours ago, the analyzes Allen's footwork that needs to be corrected before he can make the leap to the next level. The video also points out he has made progess under Daboll. I hope the coaches see this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rQ67QmlGJI

Excellent link. As he becomes more mentally comfortable and the game continues to slow down for him, hopefully  we'll see a reduction in these mechanical issues. I'll be watching for that over these next 4 games. How much of that was him not being properly coached before his pre draft sessions with Jordan Palmer and how much of it is an over-reliance on his arm strength.

19 minutes ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

I count 29. But still short. Perhaps out of bounds throws not charted?

that must be it.

I recounted and this time counted the blue lines with nothing under it as passes and I now see a green under the nearest INT so yeah you/we got it now at 29.  

Edited by cba fan
  • Like (+1) 1