Jimmy Spagnola

Youse is in for a treat

11 minutes ago, the skycap said:

Don't you want Spags to have a Merry Xmas?

not until next wee k

Jimmy Spags! This guy is an open book. What you see is what you get. I like the cut of his jib.

Best. Non Bills poster. Ever.

You guys are gonna get beat down just like last week we played ya. You're delusional Spags

• Like 1

Spags! You tell Darnold to go get his shine box cause he is gonna have to put in some work before the game shining Allen's cleats.

• Haha 1

Jimmy, the only NFL team actually located in the State of New York is about to introduce some Jersey boys of yours to a final nail in your HC’s coffin, whose run makes Rexy look like he was Vince Lombardi over there...but thanks for taking the time out of your busy Sopranos binge watching schedule to say hi! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

This youse, Spags? Your avatar must be from the Testaverde years. 

His one weakness was his loyalty to da' Jets.

• Haha 1

Spags good to see that you still have plenty self of steam.... may you remain ever so humble after your ***** team loses on Sunday

9 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

I'm happy for youse guys that is going to go to the game up there in Podunk this week.  Darnold is gonna show you what a real future star looks like after you go to watch a future bum all year.  It musta been pretty fun for ya watchin the Jets lose to Mark Barkley or whatever his name is.  I'm not gonna lie I was pretty mad.  But the Jets has a plan and this new kid is something special.  I think we is gonna beat in the skulls of the AFC East for the next 15 years about starting next year or maybe one after that.

The team I'm most worried about is youse cuz the Patriots will hold on to Brady for to long and the Miami guy stinks but is too good to cut.  You guys got the table scraps in the draft and he can't throw to nobody.  Maybe you shoulda put a side of a barn in the middle of that so called stadium so he could hit somethin.  I'm worried though cuz in two years you will have the number 1 pick.  Is there QB then?

giphy.gif

I'm happy for youse guys that is going to go to the game up there in Podunk this week.  Darnold is gonna show you what a real future star looks like after you go to watch a future bum all year.  It musta been pretty fun for ya watchin the Jets lose to Mark Barkley or whatever his name is.  I'm not gonna lie I was pretty mad.  But the Jets has a plan and this new kid is something special.  I think we is gonna beat in the skulls of the AFC East for the next 15 years about starting next year or maybe one after that.

The team I'm most worried about is youse cuz the Patriots will hold on to Brady for to long and the Miami guy stinks but is too good to cut.  You guys got the table scraps in the draft and he can't throw to nobody.  Maybe you shoulda put a side of a barn in the middle of that so called stadium so he could hit somethin.  I'm worried though cuz in two years you will have the number 1 pick.  Is there QB then?

Jimmy Spags! Do they have internet connection in the joint now?

its getting cold outside I figured you went in for 3 hots n a cot 

Is this you Jeremy White? Or is this Mike Schoop?

9 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

maybe that 31.99 was meant to be his TD to INT ratio... ???

Or his QB rating

10 hours ago, Howard said:

*quote jimmy spagnulo here*

Even tho I’m over 80 I’d show you a good tailgate if you come up to south Buffalo. Some of my neighbors and me would like to talk more about that red haired preMadonna you call a QB. You’ll be singing a different tune at 4pm on Sunday I guarantee it. Go Bills

Howard good to see back. I bet it just makes you ill seeing "The Service" hauling around all of those Amazon packages, that crap wouldn't of happened back in  the day.

22 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Glad to see ya back, where did youse barry Fireman Ed ??

22 hours ago, gjv001 said:

His grammar is almost as bad as his evaluation of QB talent.

i know, right?  everybody knows it's youz  not youse....sheesh

hard to believe there are 2 other teams in NY* worse than the bills

Rich Cimini ESPN Staff Writer 

Now it's official: The Titans' win means the Jets have been mathematically eliminated. This makes eight straight years out of the playoffs. When will it end?

41-10

39 minutes ago, papazoid said:

Now it's official: The Titans' win means the Jets have been mathematically eliminated. This makes eight straight years out of the playoffs. When will it end?

41-10

Only 8 years? Weak sauce. 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

I bet the bills find a way to lose this one unfortunately. 

how much?

8 hours ago, papazoid said:

41-10

after 17 years?

22 hours ago, McBean said:

Is this you Jeremy White? Or is this Mike Schoop?

Jeremy White and Mike Schoop both like to pretend they are smart, so I can't imagine they would write like JS does.