Jimmy Spagnola

Youse is in for a treat

59 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

What’s with all this “you” instead of youse stuff ? It’s like I don’t even know youse anymore 

When in New Jersey...

Edited by Uncle Joe
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

I'm happy for youse guys that is going to go to the game up there in Podunk this week.  Darnold is gonna show you what a real future star looks like after you go to watch a future bum all year.  It musta been pretty fun for ya watchin the Jets lose to Mark Barkley or whatever his name is.  I'm not gonna lie I was pretty mad.  But the Jets has a plan and this new kid is something special.  I think we is gonna beat in the skulls of the AFC East for the next 15 years about starting next year or maybe one after that.

The team I'm most worried about is youse cuz the Patriots will hold on to Brady for to long and the Miami guy stinks but is too good to cut.  You guys got the table scraps in the draft and he can't throw to nobody.  Maybe you shoulda put a side of a barn in the middle of that so called stadium so he could hit somethin.  I'm worried though cuz in two years you will have the number 1 pick.  Is there QB then?

Color me scared of checkdown Sam

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

I'm happy for youse guys that is going to go to the game up there in Podunk this week.  Darnold is gonna show you what a real future star looks like after you go to watch a future bum all year.  It musta been pretty fun for ya watchin the Jets lose to Mark Barkley or whatever his name is.  I'm not gonna lie I was pretty mad.  But the Jets has a plan and this new kid is something special.  I think we is gonna beat in the skulls of the AFC East for the next 15 years about starting next year or maybe one after that.

The team I'm most worried about is youse cuz the Patriots will hold on to Brady for to long and the Miami guy stinks but is too good to cut.  You guys got the table scraps in the draft and he can't throw to nobody.  Maybe you shoulda put a side of a barn in the middle of that so called stadium so he could hit somethin.  I'm worried though cuz in two years you will have the number 1 pick.  Is there QB then?

Allen will 💩 all over those ✈️ s ..

defense is your strength they say Toilet Bowl

1 hour ago, Howard said:

*quote jimmy spagnulo here*

Even tho I’m over 80 I’d show you a good tailgate if you come up to south Buffalo. Some of my neighbors and me would like to talk more about that red haired preMadonna you call a QB. You’ll be singing a different tune at 4pm on Sunday I guarantee it. Go Bills

Darnold will meet the buffalo bills defense for the first time... 😂 

Image result for todd bowles memes

We will do our best to help youse guys.

Edited by Uncle Joe

* quote jimmy spatula here*

I had a conversation with you last year around this time and you skampered off like a Chiwawa on my route back in 1979.  Same thing with guys like you, a quick swat with a newspaper and you run off with your tail between your legs.  I had a guy on my route that used to give me problems - Jerry Fortunato - he was a little fella with a big mouth.  Let's just say I showed him the broad side of a Sears catalog and he never bothered me again.  if you come up this way we can talk. And no, we go to bed after 60 minutes like most other law abiding citizens.

Go Bills

• Haha 6

I'm not going to talk football with you, OP.  That would probably turn out to be an exercise in futility.  My only question is do you actually talk the way you write?

I'm looking forward to my great games between the Jets and Bills for the next 10 to 15 years.  I hope they can be as good as those Kelly and Marino games were.  It will take some time but both are looking to be great players.

Now, if I can just get them to run a 'buy one, get one half off' promo, I can get that Darnold jersey for $16 when I buy the Peterman jersey!  STILL a bit more than it is worth, but you know how they inflate the value of such things.  ('Half off' item must be of lesser value. 😁)

EDIT:  Anyone got a promo code for free shipping?!  🤔

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

35 minutes ago, clearwater cadet said:

I'm looking forward to my great games between the Jets and Bills for the next 10 to 15 years.  I hope they can be as good as those Kelly and Marino games were.  It will take some time but both are looking to be great players.

Really?   Because I hope Darnold and the Jets suck donkey balls for the rest of eternity.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

Maybe Darnold benefits from the time off? Darnold can be a good QB, just not capable of doing some of the stuff Josh Allen does. He'll be a better QB than Tannehill tho.

I'm not sure about that. Darnold has been trying to play it safe and he's still leading the league in INTs. Wait till the Jets try to let him loose. 

25 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Really?   Because I hope Darnold and the Jets suck donkey balls for the rest of eternity.  

Me to.  But it is the Holiday Season, just don't tell anyone I said so.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Would have been even funnier if you referred to him as "Charles Barkley."

4 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Wow a REAL New Yorka!!!  That accent (that you typed for some reason) seems so smooth and natural... goes great with that sub-average intellect!  Thanks for stopping by :)

Edited by Jobot

A darn shame that Sam Darnold got injured this season and missed some games...as he was on a pace to break Peyton Manning's rookie interception record. 

Also, sadly it looks like Jets HC Todd Bowles might not survive the season. Again a darn shame that Darnold will need to endure a regime change that might stunt his development. 

It is also rumored that some unknown NFL team has contacted Jim Harbough's agent to see if he will stay at Michigan. Alas, Dolphins owner Stephen Ross has let it be known that should Ole Jim become available he will spare no expense to bring him to Miami. 

Nevertheless, the Jets do have something over the Buffalo Bills... as that at 3-9 they will get a better spot in the 2019 NFL draft.

4 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

isn't that the same # as the league leading # of INT's thrown ?  

And he STILL holds it after being out three weeks straight...

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

What is the deal with Todd Bowles face anyways?

Hey, he just likes to smile...

or is it that look one gets while on the john with some slight constipation? 

5 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

How are you gonna beat in our skulls.  Will it be with all the Ints that hit our DBs and LBs in the face before we catch em.