Youse is in for a treat

On 12/6/2018 at 8:53 AM, Howard said:

* quote jimmy spatula here*

I had a conversation with you last year around this time and you skampered off like a Chiwawa on my route back in 1979.  Same thing with guys like you, a quick swat with a newspaper and you run off with your tail between your legs.  I had a guy on my route that used to give me problems - Jerry Fortunato - he was a little fella with a big mouth.  Let's just say I showed him the broad side of a Sears catalog and he never bothered me again.  if you come up this way we can talk. And no, we go to bed after 60 minutes like most other law abiding citizens.

Go Bills

The memories this time of year must bring a tear to your eyes after you left the service. All the presents for the kids that bought smiles delivered by none other than your self!

On 12/6/2018 at 6:24 AM, NewDayBills said:

Maybe Darnold benefits from the time off? Darnold can be a good QB, just not capable of doing some of the stuff Josh Allen does. He'll be a better QB than Tannehill tho.

The only thing Darnlold will be better @ then Tannehill is throwing more INT’s 

On 12/6/2018 at 7:01 AM, Jimmy Spagnola said:

I'm happy for youse guys that is going to go to the game up there in Podunk this week.  Darnold is gonna show you what a real future star looks like after you go to watch a future bum all year.  It musta been pretty fun for ya watchin the Jets lose to Mark Barkley or whatever his name is.  I'm not gonna lie I was pretty mad.  But the Jets has a plan and this new kid is something special.  I think we is gonna beat in the skulls of the AFC East for the next 15 years about starting next year or maybe one after that.

The team I'm most worried about is youse cuz the Patriots will hold on to Brady for to long and the Miami guy stinks but is too good to cut.  You guys got the table scraps in the draft and he can't throw to nobody.  Maybe you shoulda put a side of a barn in the middle of that so called stadium so he could hit somethin.  I'm worried though cuz in two years you will have the number 1 pick.  Is there QB then?

Darnold is ugly.

Allen is dreamy. 

• Haha (+1) 2

8. Oct. 17, 1988 — Bills 37, Jets 14

Jets get thrashed by the Bills but the story is in the Giants Stadium stands where unruly fans brawled, threw beer on the field and even set fires. The chaos prompts the New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority to ban alcohol sales at night games and limit tailgating to three hours before kickoff.

That's why Jets Fans  come to New Era Field.  Cuz da Bills ruined it for youse guys!

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/7/2018 at 3:45 PM, YoloinOhio said:

My favorite part of McD’s weekly radio spot with Schopp every week (he probably would rather be poked in the eye repeatedly with a stick that’s on fire) is when he always finds a way to sneak this line in “I know you’re a numbers guy, Mike...”

I always find that disturbing, b/c it is like saying "I know you're an evolution/fact based/scientific method guy, but...."

McD seems to think it's acceptable to adopt a "ignore the data" approach.

That explains, in part, his wonderful challenge record.

3 hours ago, freddyjj said:
8. Oct. 17, 1988 — Bills 37, Jets 14

Jets get thrashed by the Bills but the story is in the Giants Stadium stands where unruly fans brawled, threw beer on the field and even set fires. The chaos prompts the New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority to ban alcohol sales at night games and limit tailgating to three hours before kickoff.

That's why Jets Fans  come to New Era Field.  Cuz da Bills ruined it for youse guys!

I don't know about setting fires, but I went to a Monday night game against the Jets at the Ralph in the early 80s that otherwise fits that description very well.  I think everybody who went to that game came out smelling like beer at the end with all the cups flying through the air.  The Bills were awful in that game by the way.

Edited by TigerJ

18 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I always find that disturbing, b/c it is like saying "I know you're an evolution/fact based/scientific method guy, but...."

McD seems to think it's acceptable to adopt a "ignore the data" approach.

That explains, in part, his wonderful challenge record.

Fact if ape turned into man why are there still apes.

Fact gators and crocks have been around longer than man yet they are still the same.

Fact most teams have a team that tells the coach when to challenge.

Edited by formerlyofCtown