Youse is in for a treat

9 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

I'm happy for youse guys that is going to go to the game up there in Podunk this week.  Darnold is gonna show you what a real future star looks like after you go to watch a future bum all year.  It musta been pretty fun for ya watchin the Jets lose to Mark Barkley or whatever his name is.  I'm not gonna lie I was pretty mad.  But the Jets has a plan and this new kid is something special.  I think we is gonna beat in the skulls of the AFC East for the next 15 years about starting next year or maybe one after that.

The team I'm most worried about is youse cuz the Patriots will hold on to Brady for to long and the Miami guy stinks but is too good to cut.  You guys got the table scraps in the draft and he can't throw to nobody.  Maybe you shoulda put a side of a barn in the middle of that so called stadium so he could hit somethin.  I'm worried though cuz in two years you will have the number 1 pick.  Is there QB then?

giphy.gif

I'm happy for youse guys that is going to go to the game up there in Podunk this week.  Darnold is gonna show you what a real future star looks like after you go to watch a future bum all year.  It musta been pretty fun for ya watchin the Jets lose to Mark Barkley or whatever his name is.  I'm not gonna lie I was pretty mad.  But the Jets has a plan and this new kid is something special.  I think we is gonna beat in the skulls of the AFC East for the next 15 years about starting next year or maybe one after that.

The team I'm most worried about is youse cuz the Patriots will hold on to Brady for to long and the Miami guy stinks but is too good to cut.  You guys got the table scraps in the draft and he can't throw to nobody.  Maybe you shoulda put a side of a barn in the middle of that so called stadium so he could hit somethin.  I'm worried though cuz in two years you will have the number 1 pick.  Is there QB then?

Jimmy Spags! Do they have internet connection in the joint now?

its getting cold outside I figured you went in for 3 hots n a cot 

Is this you Jeremy White? Or is this Mike Schoop?

10 hours ago, Howard said:

*quote jimmy spagnulo here*

Even tho I’m over 80 I’d show you a good tailgate if you come up to south Buffalo. Some of my neighbors and me would like to talk more about that red haired preMadonna you call a QB. You’ll be singing a different tune at 4pm on Sunday I guarantee it. Go Bills

Howard good to see back. I bet it just makes you ill seeing "The Service" hauling around all of those Amazon packages, that crap wouldn't of happened back in  the day.

22 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Glad to see ya back, where did youse barry Fireman Ed ??

hard to believe there are 2 other teams in NY* worse than the bills

Rich Cimini ESPN Staff Writer 

Now it's official: The Titans' win means the Jets have been mathematically eliminated. This makes eight straight years out of the playoffs. When will it end?

41-10

39 minutes ago, papazoid said:

Now it's official: The Titans' win means the Jets have been mathematically eliminated. This makes eight straight years out of the playoffs. When will it end?

41-10

Only 8 years? Weak sauce. 

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

I bet the bills find a way to lose this one unfortunately. 

how much?

8 hours ago, papazoid said:

41-10

after 17 years?

Hey Spags!

I like your assessment of Talleywhacker in Miami...

too good to replace, not good enough to take the team deep into the playoffs.

Quarterback purgatory. The Bills made the hard choice and replaced Tyrod.

When will the Dolphins figure out that they should probably do the same?

Just now, TigerJ said:

Jeremy White and Mike Schoop both like to pretend they are smart, so I can't imagine they would write like JS does.

My favorite part of McD’s weekly radio spot with Schopp every week (he probably would rather be poked in the eye repeatedly with a stick that’s on fire) is when he always finds a way to sneak this line in “I know you’re a numbers guy, Mike...”

• Haha (+1) 2

On 12/6/2018 at 7:57 AM, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Maybe if youse coulda spelled my name right the quote woulda worked.  I thought I told you old man to not get on my bad side.  I was over here being nice starting a conversation about the game and you gotta start in again.  4PM Sunday most Bills fans is gonna be crying but not you cuz that is probably past your bedtime ain't it?  Do you tape the second half on your beta?

As for the rest of youse I'll just let you see Darnold cuz I know that'll do it.  I think he is buddies with your guy Allen too.  By this time in 3 years I think Allen will be our backup cuz Darnold is gonna have alotta pull with the organization.  

Just remember to flush twice, cuz it'll be a looonnnggg  trip back to NJ!

• Haha (+1) 1