Youse is in for a treat

4 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

I'm happy for youse guys that is going to go to the game up there in Podunk this week.  Darnold is gonna show you what a real future star looks like after you go to watch a future bum all year.  It musta been pretty fun for ya watchin the Jets lose to Mark Barkley or whatever his name is.  I'm not gonna lie I was pretty mad.  But the Jets has a plan and this new kid is something special.  I think we is gonna beat in the skulls of the AFC East for the next 15 years about starting next year or maybe one after that.

The team I'm most worried about is youse cuz the Patriots will hold on to Brady for to long and the Miami guy stinks but is too good to cut.  You guys got the table scraps in the draft and he can't throw to nobody.  Maybe you shoulda put a side of a barn in the middle of that so called stadium so he could hit somethin.  I'm worried though cuz in two years you will have the number 1 pick.  Is there QB then?

Would have been even funnier if you referred to him as "Charles Barkley."

4 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

I'm happy for youse guys that is going to go to the game up there in Podunk this week.  Darnold is gonna show you what a real future star looks like after you go to watch a future bum all year.  It musta been pretty fun for ya watchin the Jets lose to Mark Barkley or whatever his name is.  I'm not gonna lie I was pretty mad.  But the Jets has a plan and this new kid is something special.  I think we is gonna beat in the skulls of the AFC East for the next 15 years about starting next year or maybe one after that.

The team I'm most worried about is youse cuz the Patriots will hold on to Brady for to long and the Miami guy stinks but is too good to cut.  You guys got the table scraps in the draft and he can't throw to nobody.  Maybe you shoulda put a side of a barn in the middle of that so called stadium so he could hit somethin.  I'm worried though cuz in two years you will have the number 1 pick.  Is there QB then?

Wow a REAL New Yorka!!!  That accent (that you typed for some reason) seems so smooth and natural... goes great with that sub-average intellect!  Thanks for stopping by :)

Edited by Jobot

A darn shame that Sam Darnold got injured this season and missed some games...as he was on a pace to break Peyton Manning's rookie interception record. 

Also, sadly it looks like Jets HC Todd Bowles might not survive the season. Again a darn shame that Darnold will need to endure a regime change that might stunt his development. 

It is also rumored that some unknown NFL team has contacted Jim Harbough's agent to see if he will stay at Michigan. Alas, Dolphins owner Stephen Ross has let it be known that should Ole Jim become available he will spare no expense to bring him to Miami. 

Nevertheless, the Jets do have something over the Buffalo Bills... as that at 3-9 they will get a better spot in the 2019 NFL draft.

5 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

How are you gonna beat in our skulls.  Will it be with all the Ints that hit our DBs and LBs in the face before we catch em.

Jimmy, the only NFL team actually located in the State of New York is about to introduce some Jersey boys of yours to a final nail in your HC’s coffin, whose run makes Rexy look like he was Vince Lombardi over there...but thanks for taking the time out of your busy Sopranos binge watching schedule to say hi! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1