Youse is in for a treat

1 hour ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

I'm happy for youse guys that is going to go to the game up there in Podunk this week.  Darnold is gonna show you what a real future star looks like after you go to watch a future bum all year.  It musta been pretty fun for ya watchin the Jets lose to Mark Barkley or whatever his name is.  I'm not gonna lie I was pretty mad.  But the Jets has a plan and this new kid is something special.  I think we is gonna beat in the skulls of the AFC East for the next 15 years about starting next year or maybe one after that.

The team I'm most worried about is youse cuz the Patriots will hold on to Brady for to long and the Miami guy stinks but is too good to cut.  You guys got the table scraps in the draft and he can't throw to nobody.  Maybe you shoulda put a side of a barn in the middle of that so called stadium so he could hit somethin.  I'm worried though cuz in two years you will have the number 1 pick.  Is there QB then?

Jimmy, welcome back!! Always enjoy your posts!

I think Darnold is going to struggle the rest of the year, especially under Bowles. Once Bowles gets canned in the offseason and the Jets bring in better talent around Darnold, I can see him doing a lot better next year and in years to come. I can see the AFC East being between the Bills and Jets in the future. As for this Sunday, I'm expecting Josh Allen to throw for 300 yards and rush for over 100. Expect another beatdown!

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Maybe if youse coulda spelled my name right the quote woulda worked.  I thought I told you old man to not get on my bad side.  I was over here being nice starting a conversation about the game and you gotta start in again.  4PM Sunday most Bills fans is gonna be crying but not you cuz that is probably past your bedtime ain't it?  Do you tape the second half on your beta?

As for the rest of youse I'll just let you see Darnold cuz I know that'll do it.  I think he is buddies with your guy Allen too.  By this time in 3 years I think Allen will be our backup cuz Darnold is gonna have alotta pull with the organization.  

say, you talkin' smack ova here...

found just the tune to match your post there spag  nola

• Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

What’s with all this “you” instead of youse stuff ? It’s like I don’t even know youse anymore 

When in New Jersey...

Edited by Uncle Joe
  • Haha (+1) 1

I'm happy for youse guys that is going to go to the game up there in Podunk this week.  Darnold is gonna show you what a real future star looks like after you go to watch a future bum all year.  It musta been pretty fun for ya watchin the Jets lose to Mark Barkley or whatever his name is.  I'm not gonna lie I was pretty mad.  But the Jets has a plan and this new kid is something special.  I think we is gonna beat in the skulls of the AFC East for the next 15 years about starting next year or maybe one after that.

The team I'm most worried about is youse cuz the Patriots will hold on to Brady for to long and the Miami guy stinks but is too good to cut.  You guys got the table scraps in the draft and he can't throw to nobody.  Maybe you shoulda put a side of a barn in the middle of that so called stadium so he could hit somethin.  I'm worried though cuz in two years you will have the number 1 pick.  Is there QB then?

Color me scared of checkdown Sam

• Haha (+1) 2

Allen will ? all over those ✈️ s ..

defense is your strength they say Toilet Bowl

1 hour ago, Howard said:

*quote jimmy spagnulo here*

Even tho I’m over 80 I’d show you a good tailgate if you come up to south Buffalo. Some of my neighbors and me would like to talk more about that red haired preMadonna you call a QB. You’ll be singing a different tune at 4pm on Sunday I guarantee it. Go Bills

Darnold will meet the buffalo bills defense for the first time... ? 

* quote jimmy spatula here*

I had a conversation with you last year around this time and you skampered off like a Chiwawa on my route back in 1979.  Same thing with guys like you, a quick swat with a newspaper and you run off with your tail between your legs.  I had a guy on my route that used to give me problems - Jerry Fortunato - he was a little fella with a big mouth.  Let's just say I showed him the broad side of a Sears catalog and he never bothered me again.  if you come up this way we can talk. And no, we go to bed after 60 minutes like most other law abiding citizens.

Go Bills

• Haha (+1) 6

Now, if I can just get them to run a 'buy one, get one half off' promo, I can get that Darnold jersey for $16 when I buy the Peterman jersey!  STILL a bit more than it is worth, but you know how they inflate the value of such things.  ('Half off' item must be of lesser value. ?)

EDIT:  Anyone got a promo code for free shipping?!  ?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

35 minutes ago, clearwater cadet said:

I'm looking forward to my great games between the Jets and Bills for the next 10 to 15 years.  I hope they can be as good as those Kelly and Marino games were.  It will take some time but both are looking to be great players.

Really?   Because I hope Darnold and the Jets suck donkey balls for the rest of eternity.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

Maybe Darnold benefits from the time off? Darnold can be a good QB, just not capable of doing some of the stuff Josh Allen does. He'll be a better QB than Tannehill tho.

I'm not sure about that. Darnold has been trying to play it safe and he's still leading the league in INTs. Wait till the Jets try to let him loose.