Youse is in for a treat

I'm happy for youse guys that is going to go to the game up there in Podunk this week.  Darnold is gonna show you what a real future star looks like after you go to watch a future bum all year.  It musta been pretty fun for ya watchin the Jets lose to Mark Barkley or whatever his name is.  I'm not gonna lie I was pretty mad.  But the Jets has a plan and this new kid is something special.  I think we is gonna beat in the skulls of the AFC East for the next 15 years about starting next year or maybe one after that.

The team I'm most worried about is youse cuz the Patriots will hold on to Brady for to long and the Miami guy stinks but is too good to cut.  You guys got the table scraps in the draft and he can't throw to nobody.  Maybe you shoulda put a side of a barn in the middle of that so called stadium so he could hit somethin.  I'm worried though cuz in two years you will have the number 1 pick.  Is there QB then?

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 24
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Spags, glad to see you've returned. Right now Darnold is the bad version of Romo. You should find Damien Woody for the next video inatallment after Sunday's game. At least you will have a shoulder to cry on. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

Love your posts man, they always give me a good chuckle!  I'm thinking the only skulls that get kicked in Sunday are your poor lame duck coach havin Jests, to the tune of a 37-3 beating.  Allen throws his first 300 yarder, and Darnold does throw a touchdown pass....to TreDavious White.

Happy Holidays Spags! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

I'm happy for youse guys that is going to go to the game up there in Podunk this week.  Darnold is gonna show you what a real future star looks like after you go to watch a future bum all year.  It musta been pretty fun for ya watchin the Jets lose to Mark Barkley or whatever his name is.  I'm not gonna lie I was pretty mad.  But the Jets has a plan and this new kid is something special.  I think we is gonna beat in the skulls of the AFC East for the next 15 years about starting next year or maybe one after that.

The team I'm most worried about is youse cuz the Patriots will hold on to Brady for to long and the Miami guy stinks but is too good to cut.  You guys got the table scraps in the draft and he can't throw to nobody.  Maybe you shoulda put a side of a barn in the middle of that so called stadium so he could hit somethin.  I'm worried though cuz in two years you will have the number 1 pick.  Is there QB then?

Do youse put ketchup on your wings?

• Haha (+1) 1

JIMMY! Welcome back, you crazy bastard! Havent  much of yer boy. Can’t seem to stay put if the trainers room.. I like our guy much better. He can whoop yer guy any day of the week and don’t need no brass knuckles neither.

Happy Holidaze Jimmy Spags!

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

What’s with all this “you” instead of youse stuff ? It’s like I don’t even know you anymore 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

*quote jimmy spagnulo here*

Even tho I’m over 80 I’d show you a good tailgate if you come up to south Buffalo. Some of my neighbors and me would like to talk more about that red haired preMadonna you call a QB. You’ll be singing a different tune at 4pm on Sunday I guarantee it. Go Bills

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

His grammar is almost as bad as his evaluation of QB talent.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Howard said:

*quote jimmy spagnulo here*

Even tho I’m over 80 I’d show you a good tailgate if you come up to south Buffalo. Some of my neighbors and me would like to talk more about that red haired preMadonna you call a QB. You’ll be singing a different tune at 4pm on Sunday I guarantee it. Go Bills

Maybe if youse coulda spelled my name right the quote woulda worked.  I thought I told you old man to not get on my bad side.  I was over here being nice starting a conversation about the game and you gotta start in again.  4PM Sunday most Bills fans is gonna be crying but not you cuz that is probably past your bedtime ain't it?  Do you tape the second half on your beta?

As for the rest of youse I'll just let you see Darnold cuz I know that'll do it.  I think he is buddies with your guy Allen too.  By this time in 3 years I think Allen will be our backup cuz Darnold is gonna have alotta pull with the organization.  

• Haha (+1) 1