My FA targets

Obviously things can change between now and training camp but here's my list of FA's we need to sign.

Number 1, Sheldon Richardson. I doubt the Vikings will let him walk but he hasn't signed an extension yet and if it remains that way, Buffalo needs to pay up. The thought of Richardson, Phillips, and Hughes on the d-line is very intriguing. We have the cap space. Don't be cheap.

My number 2 FA target would be a guy that not many are talking about here.

Quincy Enunwa would be my number 1 FA priority at the WR position. A big body WR that can work the middle of the field and won't cost much against the cap. IMO the best bang for your buck in this sorry FA WR class.

Lastly, sign C Matt Paradis. Desperately need a quality veteran Center that can help Josh Allen on the field. Help Josh with the blocking schemes and most importantly communicate to Josh what he sees when they're lined up. Don't be cheap on a veteran Center to help Allen grow.

IMO this fills positions of need and puts us in a situation to draft BPA in the draft. Grab best available player at CB, WR, OT, RB and go from there. 

• Like (+1) 9

I feel like we’re ok with Star, Harry and *Jordan Phillips.  I’d probably be ok with Richardson though since we can pay for unnecessary stuff while JA is on a rookie contract.   

I’d replace Enunwa with Tyrell Williams.  

Absolutely agree with Paradis.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 5

8 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I feel like we’re ok with Star, Harry and Justin Phillips.  I’d probably be ok with Richardson though since we can pay for unnecessary stuff while JA is on a rookie contract.   

Justin Phillips?  Jordan Phillips is a FA.  I’d love to resign him though

I’d be ok with Enunwa or Tyrell.  Whichever comes cheaper.  

Paradis is my #1 FA target.  I just don’t see Denver letting him leave.  Eleay knows how valuable a guy like him is.  But we can hope

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I feel like we’re ok with Star, Harry and Justin Phillips.  I’d probably be ok with Richardson though since we can pay for unnecessary stuff while JA is on a rookie contract.   

You're really OK with those 3 guys in the interior? None are pass rushers and adding Richardson will create instant pressure up the middle. None of our DTs are anywhere near the level of Richardson.

IMO we need a more physical presence at WR. All our WR's are small and adding a 230 pound WR can help and absorb a lot of punishment. Tyrell is not a "work the middle" kinda WR.

I’ll take Paradis and either Rodger Saffold, or Daryl Williams.

im okay with Enunwa, but wouldn’t mind someone like golden Tate.

i also think we should bring back EJ Gainess as a rotational corner.

i also think Jay Ajayi could be a sneaky good pickup to pair with either Shady or someone else.

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 3

We can't go cheap at WR. Throw some serious cash at Tyrell Williams and see what happens. Might not be the easiest task to lure the guy away from SD, but we can afford to overpay for such a critical position wrt the development of Allen.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

You're really OK with those 3 guys in the interior? None are pass rushers and adding Richardson will create instant pressure up the middle. None of our DTs are anywhere near the level of Richardson.

IMO we need a more physical presence at WR. All our WR's are small and adding a 230 pound WR can help and absorb a lot of punishment. Tyrell is not a "work the middle" kinda WR.

I want to draft DK Metcalf AJ Brown or N'keal Harry to fill that big body void

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, the skycap said:

AMEN BROTHER!! This draft is soooo deep at the WR position, I'm drafting a couple of them

Marquise Brown 

AJ Brown 

DK Metcalf

N'Keal Harry

Collin Johnson

The big boy from Iowa St. more will emerge. it's just hella deep. 

Edited by Agent 91

1 hour ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

OL OL OL ...

Yup. Was watching an old bills dolphins divisional round matchup...man we had an OLine. I've pounded this drum for too long, but I'd prioritize the OLine over receiving threats if you made me choose. Of course we should do both, though :)

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I’ll take Paradis and either Rodger Saffold, or Daryl Williams.

im okay with Enunwa, but wouldn’t mind someone like golden Tate.

i also think we should bring back EJ Gainess as a rotational corner.

i also think Jay Ajayi could be a sneaky good pickup to pair with either Shady or someone else.

Do NOT pay another free agent RB when you can just draft one in the 4th-5th round.  That much I feel strongly about.

As far as Tate, tell me I'm wrong but isn't that kind of the player Zay Jones is/could be/is trending toward?  I am all in on trying to trade for and blowing a huge wad on a true #1 stud WR.  Real #1 WR's just do not become available in free agency.  I hesitate to even say it because it sounds like a fantasy but let's trade for a Julio Jones.  If any team has the means to do it, it's the Bills.  That's where I'm at. 

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Sign a whole new starting caliber O-line in FA and let them battle it out with Dawkins and Teller. 

Unpopular opinion - sign Le'veon Bell. Assuming a revamped o-line, a top 3 RB would take a ton of pressure off of Allen and if we could get modest WR play we could be legitimate contenders for a couple of years while Allen is on his rookie deal. It might seem insane to pay a guy that much money, but players that good change your whole team. We can absolutely afford it, as as long as the term isn't too long I think it would be a very aggressive move that could put us in a Big Ben year 2 situation if everything rolls just right.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

We can't go cheap at WR. Throw some serious cash at Tyrell Williams and see what happens. Might not be the easiest task to lure the guy away from SD, but we can afford to overpay for such a critical position wrt the development of Allen.

Have you seen this list of FA WRs? You'd be STUPID to break the bank for any one of these guys. 

2 hours ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Tyrell Williams is a better version of Benjamin.  Great hands, fast, and gives 100% effort.  Not the greatest route runner but good enough.

I don't think Tyrell Williams is that good. With a raw QB like Allen, he needs a good route runner that can run the short and intermediate routes. We get speed and can get a deep threat in the draft. Allen needs a reliable route runner.

18 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Sign a whole new starting caliber O-line in FA and let them battle it out with Dawkins and Teller. 

Unpopular opinion - sign Le'veon Bell. Assuming a revamped o-line, a top 3 RB would take a ton of pressure off of Allen and if we could get modest WR play we could be legitimate contenders for a couple of years while Allen is on his rookie deal. It might seem insane to pay a guy that much money, but players that good change your whole team. We can absolutely afford it, as as long as the term isn't too long I think it would be a very aggressive move that could put us in a Big Ben year 2 situation if everything rolls just right.

Let me ask you this. What's McCoy done for us?

Enough said.

1 hour ago, NickelCity said:

Yup. Was watching an old bills dolphins divisional round matchup...man we had an OLine. I've pounded this drum for too long, but I'd prioritize the OLine over receiving threats if you made me choose. Of course we should do both, though :)

Just watched that as well (44-34, ‘90 Div Round). Most amazing was how svelte the OL was. Yes, Ballard was as big as -well, a House, but there were no tubs of goo back then. Hull, Ritcher & Wolford were chiseled fit.