Week 14

Golden Goat

I'm usually pretty damn decisive, but this one might come down to a coin flip. I'm in the playoffs, up against a powerhouse, so I have to get this right:

• Drew Brees vs. Tampa on the road
    - OR -
  • Patrick Mahomes vs. Baltimore at home

Mahomes got me to the playoffs, but man, that Baltimore defense + Kareem Hunt's bye-bye has me leaning Brees.

Who would you start?

1 hour ago, Golden Goat said:

I'm usually pretty damn decisive, but this one might come down to a coin flip. I'm in the playoffs, up against a powerhouse, so I have to get this right:

• Drew Brees vs. Tampa on the road
    - OR -
  • Patrick Mahomes vs. Baltimore at home

Mahomes got me to the playoffs, but man, that Baltimore defense + Kareem Hunt's bye-bye has me leaning Brees.

Who would you start?

Brees. Extra rest after his last game. Motivated. All his WRs are back. 

Tampa has a decent run D and crap pass D. Their safety had 3 picks last week then tore something and ended his season. 

Saints will gash them. 

Baltimore is going to try and shorten that game with their power running.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Winston has porked me so much in the past but he has the better match up this week. Goodluck on that one. My playoffs don’t start for another week so no stress this week!

I’m the #1 seed and no bye. I don’t feel good about this. I’ve been living on a prayer with my qb situation all year. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Jameis vs Saints or Lamar vs Chiefs?

:cry:

I've got Jameis starting in a number of leagues this week, over guys like Rivers and Cousins. Despite some playmakers, NO is 29th against the pass, and it's likely to be a high-scoring affair, especially if Michael Thomas is a go (he didn't practice yesterday and rumors are he didn't today).

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I’m the #1 seed and no bye. I don’t feel good about this. I’ve been living on a prayer with my qb situation all year. 

Winston has a nice matchup. I will be the same as you next week. I have Wilson and he has been super with TDs but he only attempted 17 passes last week. Scary.

Im going to finish with the most points, 3rd seed playing the 2nd seed who has the 2nd most points. I lost Connor so now I’m a bit scrambled. I need Bosa and company to take care of Mahomes next week. 

2 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

I've got Jameis starting in a number of leagues this week, over guys like Rivers and Cousins. Despite some playmakers, NO is 29th against the pass, and it's likely to be a high-scoring affair, especially if Michael Thomas is a go (he didn't practice yesterday and rumors are he didn't today).

I have Michael Thomas too ?

Dammit. I tried to get fancy with my fantasy team and it cost me a win in the playoffs. I could have knocked out the 2nd place team. I had Tyreek Hill and George Kittle sitting on my bench. If I’d played them it would have been and extra 45 points or so. But instead I put in Chris Godwin and Jaylen Samuels. 

It was a playoff bye week for me but I'm plenty nervous.   My Cousins-Gurley-Kamera-Julio-Evans combo was on a record setting points pace the first 10 weeks of the season but has come crashing down to earth the past few weeks.  Not sure I can do anything but dance with who brung me in the semi-finals next week (against the hottest team in the league).  Gulp.

32 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

It was a playoff bye week for me but I'm plenty nervous.   My Cousins-Gurley-Kamera-Julio-Evans combo was on a record setting points pace the first 10 weeks of the season but has come crashing down to earth the past few weeks.  Not sure I can do anything but dance with who brung me in the semi-finals next week (against the hottest team in the league).  Gulp.

I have a tough matchup as well.

Wilson vs. SF

Gurley vs Iggles

Chubb Vs Broncos

Adams vs. Bears

Gordon vs Steelers

Cook vs Cinci

Flex

Tucker vs. Tampa

Broncos vs. Browns of Bears vs Pack?

for flex I have Connor who isn’t likely to play. So now I’m stuck with Howard, Reynolds, Golladay or Samuels. 

The team I’m facing has Mahomes, Barkley, Mixon, Ertz, Antonio.

?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.