Micah Hyde has 4th most interceptions by a safety in the NFL since 2014. 2018's highest-graded safeties in the AFC East

• 2 months later...

Guy is a top player. I loved him coming out of Ohio State, though he was brutally underused and misused in Green Bay where his team first attitude and versatility worked against him because he's always be the one to move position to cover an injury and did so without complaint. I knew we had got a steal when we signed him.

10 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Guy is a top player. I loved him coming out of Ohio State, though he was brutally underused and misused in Green Bay where his team first attitude and versatility worked against him because he's always be the one to move position to cover an injury and did so without complaint. I knew we had got a steal when we signed him.

I wish he had gone to Ohio state. But it was Iowa. He was offered by osu late in the process and had already committed to Iowa early and didn’t want to renege. He was a great HS QB btw. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I wish he had gone to Ohio state. But it was Iowa. He was offered by osu late in the process and had already committed to Iowa early, and didn’t want to renege. He was a great HS QB btw. 

Iowa. You are correct. I don't know why I had Ohio State on my mind. Long week. Thanks Yolo.

EDIT: You are all the same anyway you Big Ten schools.... :P

Edited by GunnerBill

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I'll admit I didn't know much of him other than he was a starter in GB. it was when I talked to a close friend that happens to be a packers fan that I thought we might be on to something. he was VERY upset they didn't do what they needed to keep him. Turns out he had plenty of reason to feel that way.