Ex-Bill, CFL stud WR Naaman Roosevelt's just asking...

Sure give him another shot but why not bring Brandon Reilly back i don't see what they don't see in him he had a decent preseason & made some catches lets see what he does when the lights come on it can't hurt any more than KB did !! 

On 12/6/2018 at 3:06 AM, PromoTheRobot said:

He's had a good career in Saskatchewan.  Would you bring him in?

Love the guy. . .his fire, his heart. . .loved being in Buffalo.  To me is a Fred Jackson lite in heart and fire (not talent. . .FredEx was just. . .yeah).  With that said, sorry, but his time has passed.  Time to look younger, not twilight.  Never go twilight (and that is a movie reference too).

12 minutes ago, Seoulful Soul said:

Love the guy. . .his fire, his heart. . .loved being in Buffalo.  To me is a Fred Jackson lite in heart and fire (not talent. . .FredEx was just. . .yeah).  With that said, sorry, but his time has passed.  Time to look younger, not twilight.  Never go twilight (and that is a movie reference too).

Lorenzo Alexander begs to differ. Besides, I'm not saying sign him long term. Why not bring him on for the last 4 games?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

16 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Lorenzo Alexander begs to differ. Besides, I'm not saying sign him long term. Why not bring him on for the last 4 games?

Defensive players tend to have a longer shelf life.  I would next year as a player mentor to new guys. . .but it would need to be a VERY club friendly deal at his age.

29 minutes ago, Seoulful Soul said:

Defensive players tend to have a longer shelf life.  I would next year as a player mentor to new guys. . .but it would need to be a VERY club friendly deal at his age.

Can't agree with you on defensive players lasting longer, especially linebackers. LorAx is a freak.

On 12/5/2018 at 2:28 PM, hondo in seattle said:

Had a hundred yard receiving game just a couple months ago.

But that is 100 yards Canadian so that is 70 yards US right?

I do not believe CFL allows players to play post CFL season but if he is free agent he is welcome to try again on open camp in May.