Ex-Bill, CFL stud WR Naaman Roosevelt's just asking...

4 hours ago, Bandito said:

This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard

Heard? What, were you “sounding it out” as you read it? If so, I mean, who am I to argue your point? I imagine Saskatchewan gives lots of people trouble. 

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Yes. His downfall was lackluster special teams, wasn't it?  Or am I thinking of someone else??

I think his pedigree wasn't impressive enough. It's too bad. He';s always been a possession-type receiver. Great hands. He's certainly doing well in the CFL. I would bring him in.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, TigerJ said:

I don't see any compelling reason to do so.  They play a very different kind of football in the CFL.  It lends itself to inflated stats for passing and receiving.

You catch the ball the same way. We need guys who can catch.

I think the Bills got rid of Benjamin and Holmes as much because they want to see what the youngsters can do as the relative ineffectiveness of Benjamin and Holmes.  If they were trying to mount a serious playoff run, they might consider an older, more experienced receiver.  I just don't think they see that as a priority right now.  I think the Bills think the guys they have can catch the ball well enough to get through the season.

22 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

He's had a good career in Saskatchewan.  Would you bring him in?

Again?

Dude's been cut 5 times by the Bills.

15 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I liked him and thought he could still in the nfl, even though he went to a ? high school.  

By by the way, it’s kinda insane the amount of production Gailey got out of low round and undrafted players.  Bring him back!

25 passes over 2 years.