Steelers Fan Keeping it Classy

2 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

I'm waiting for some fans to chime in that it wasn't really choking her so much as casually pushing her throat with a hand, and she clearly started it, and since when are classless Charger women above reproach, anyway?

#freekareem

Haha. Well, after watching the video the first and second time I never saw a choke, but then I noticed the split second choke the third time.

But regardless, he is an idiot. But choking a pregnant lady has been blown a little out of proportion.

2 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

But I have to disagree with this man.. Just don't touch a woman like that, idiot or not, aggravating you or not. No matter what's said just be verbal or ignore it.

Women can really try to tick you off as opposing fans (or any situation when they want to rile you up). And they can get away with doing stupid stuff you can't do back. It happens to me and I just have to grudgingly accept that they are to be ignored.

But what if she likes to be choked... you know?

Edited by MakeBuffaloGreatAgain
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Many won't like this but I say  - no alcohol after the 1st QTR .   

too many drunk F's out there 

I agree, some people can handle drinking 15 beers and others cannot. I don't think no alcohol after the 1st Qtr will work in Buffalo, people will just drink more in the parking lot. Football is getting so close to the WWF I don't know why people are getting so pissed off about something that looks predetermined and fake. The only real way to weed out the bad ones is to have more security and cameras at the games and ban them from future games. 

When i was at the Dolphins stadium I saw 4 sniper teams there with one sniper and spotter per team. They were some bad ass, mean looking individuals who did not acknowledged anyone as they walked out. They looked like genetically engineered killing machines.

38 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

When i was at the Dolphins stadium I saw 4 sniper teams there with one sniper and spotter per team. They were some bad ass, mean looking individuals who did not acknowledged anyone as they walked out. They looked like genetically engineered killing machines.

Same thing here at the Sabre's games. I work across the street from the arena and the Sheriff's Dept. (SWAT I think) park in our lot. They wear military green and carry some serious hardware. Not that they would be the ones to react to a physical altercation, but they are there waiting for some serious ***** to go down.

7 hours ago, Jerome007 said:

You never stop do you. You turn what was a fun thread with the comical replies to your usual gibberish.

#allsituationsareexactlythesame

#nuancessuck

Just saw you post this on another thread and couldn't believe it. Yeah you were totally right and I agree with that post on that thread, but consider applying it to yourself concerning these kind of issues

"You see, this is what's frustrating about reading your posts. You're qualifying other posts as something they're not to make a point that has no value."

It's a valid point.. why should we treat this any differently? A man putting hands to a woman needs no context, there's no "ya don't know the whole story BS". Someone crossed the line and is on video and is the story. In this case and in Kareem's. And we know nothing else other than a video.. because the story doesn't matter by that point

Literally how does Kareem remotely look better than this dude. We are unanimously calling this dude a loser while pondering Hunt on the Bills. I don't want Hunt on the Bills.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

18 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

Is this a surprise to anyone?  Yinzers are among some of the worst people I've ever had the misfortune of interacting with. 

Say what you want about people from Buffalo but we treat our women to harmless ass luges and consensual table slamming, not unsolicited throat grabs.

Such a poor generalization.  I have been to several Steelers games and they have always treated opponent fans with respect.