Steelers Fan Keeping it Classy

Is this a surprise to anyone?  Yinzers are among some of the worst people I've ever had the misfortune of interacting with. 

Say what you want about people from Buffalo but we treat our women to harmless ass luges and consensual table slamming, not unsolicited throat grabs.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 8

I don’t like to judge fans based on isolated incidents as you can literally make a bad name for all the teams fans in this league if you were to do that.

But in saying that I do find steeler fans very obnoxious. 

Edited by billsfan11
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Having grown up in the area, I can personally vouch for the 75-25 split, decent to extreme crazy jerks ratio. Have had enough experiences with both. Drunk Stiller who stole my Bills hat in 1993 during MNF at 3 rivers stadium, while sucker punching my Steeler fan buddy, is still on my list of things to do. 

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Is this a surprise to anyone?  Yinzers are among some of the worst people I've ever had the misfortune of interacting with. 

Say what you want about people from Buffalo but we treat our women to harmless ass luges and consensual table slamming, not unsolicited throat grabs.

We go the other route with solicited throat gags. Thanks Kiko!

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Heard about this. Don't understand violence at a football game for any reason.. talk trash / be witty / deescelate when a meathead takes legitimate offense. This story goes above and beyond. Make sure this ain't us boys.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks
  • Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Many won't like this but I say  - no alcohol after the 1st QTR .   

too many drunk F's out there 

Actually, the case can be made that making alcohol easier to obtain has been a big part of the reason arrests, fights etc all down in Buffalo over the last 3 years.

Serving in cans has made the lines shorter. beer drunk slower, less spillage and projectile beer throwing..and serving to the end of the 3rd has made a world of difference in people cranky meter going down. I know I drink less now at games cause instead of getting two in the middle of the 2nd cause if I wait to half I am screwed if I want one more..i get one middle 2nd and seems like I never get around to getting that other one...therefore drink less.

And I was not the only one who stockpolied beers with the halftime cutoff!! And lord knows..if i paid for it, I was drinking it!!!

BTW, cant remember last fight i have seen in the stadium

5 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Heard about this. Don't understand violence at a football game for any reason.. talk trash. This goes above and beyond. Make sure this ain't us boys.

I married into a family of Squealer and Queefs fans, so this does not surprise me. What is there to understand? You are a Bills fan FFS... Football + Testosterone + Alcohol =  Stupid human tricks

For reference:  HomelyDependableDartfrog-size_restricted

Edited by rm -rf /*
  • Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I'm waiting for some fans to chime in that it wasn't really choking her so much as casually pushing her throat with a hand, and she clearly started it, and since when are classless Charger women above reproach, anyway?

#freekareem

YOU DON'T KNOW THE WHOLE STORY. YOU JUST SAW A VIDEO OF A MAN CHOCKING A PREGNANT WOMAN. YOU DON'T KNOW THE WHOLE STORY.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Actually, the case can be made that making alcohol easier to obtain has been a big part of the reason arrests, fights etc all down in Buffalo over the last 3 years.

Serving in cans has made the lines shorter. beer drunk slower, less spillage and projectile beer throwing..and serving to the end of the 3rd has made a world of difference in people cranky meter going down. I know I drink less now at games cause instead of getting two in the middle of the 2nd cause if I wait to half I am screwed if I want one more..i get one middle 2nd and seems like I never get around to getting that other one...therefore drink less.

And I was not the only one who stockpolied beers with the halftime cutoff!! And lord knows..if i paid for it, I was drinking it!!!

BTW, cant remember last fight i have seen in the stadium

i think there's some truth to this.  i sit in the clubs now because you can casually drink the entire game, and i'm much more tame that way.  when we sat in the lower sections, i would hoard beer under my seat too!  before you know it, i had 3-4 tall ones under there, and i had already been drinking all morning.  it used to get messy.

• Like (+1) 1