Steelers Fan Keeping it Classy

56 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I'm waiting for some fans to chime in that it wasn't really choking her so much as casually pushing her throat with a hand, and she clearly started it, and since when are classless Charger women above reproach, anyway?

#freekareem

wait...but what did she do to provoke that response? better yet, what was she wearing? with that jersey on....seems like she asked for it.

please note the sarcasm. hopefully the fat bastard gets banned.

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

I'm waiting for some fans to chime in that it wasn't really choking her so much as casually pushing her throat with a hand, and she clearly started it, and since when are classless Charger women above reproach, anyway?

#freekareem

You never stop do you. You turn what was a fun thread with the comical replies to your usual gibberish.

#allsituationsareexactlythesame

#nuancessuck

Just saw you post this on another thread and couldn't believe it. Yeah you were totally right and I agree with that post on that thread, but consider applying it to yourself concerning these kind of issues

"You see, this is what's frustrating about reading your posts. You're qualifying other posts as something they're not to make a point that has no value."

Edited by Jerome007

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

#freekareem

I heard it was just a half-choke.  Nothing to see here.  Move along.

• Haha (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Every fan base has these fans.  NFL fan bases contain millions of people.  There are going to be scumbags in every fan base.

28 minutes ago, teef said:

when we sat in the lower sections, i would hoard beer under my seat too!  before you know it, i had 3-4 tall ones under there, and i had already been drinking all morning.  it used to get messy.

Aw man, now I’m all nostalgic for my twenties ?

• Like (+1) 1

There isn't any video of it so I'm skeptical.

Why she stepped in to be Involved I am skeptical

Why the guy didn't get his ass seriously beat is also why I'm skeptical

And that she was probably barely pregnant and, disirregardless pregnant still, and being involved in an incident is why I'm skeptical.

She's not a victim. She's an idiot.

21 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Thug.  It’s hilarious how fans act like all players are criminals when a lot worse is going on in the stadium and in tailgates.

suspended him for life.

Thug!?!  Racist!  He is from Del Mar, brah.  So tired of people castigating this nonsense and being such raysis in the guise of names like "thug." 

34 minutes ago, rm -rf /* said:

I married into a family of Squealer and Queefs fans, so this does not surprise me. What is there to understand? You are a Bills fan FFS... Football + Testosterone + Alcohol =  Stupid human tricks

For reference:  HomelyDependableDartfrog-size_restricted

That's just harmless fun /s (to everybody but himself and whoever he unfortunately may have landed on). but THAT'S something I would do blackout drunk. Maybe I'm a pansy with no testosterone but the LAST thing I would do is fight anyone.. talk trash hammered drunk and get my *** kicked? pretty likely.

I'm not proud of my Cowboys game 2-3 years ago. Had a few too many and REALLY aggravated some Cowboys fans making fun of the Greg Hardy signing and Zeke scandal and calling them out for rooting for criminals (easy go-to trash talk for enemy fans. I'd have a field day with the Redskins fans) but man idk how I didn't get beat to a pulp that day.

44 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Actually, the case can be made that making alcohol easier to obtain has been a big part of the reason arrests, fights etc all down in Buffalo over the last 3 years.

Serving in cans has made the lines shorter. beer drunk slower, less spillage and projectile beer throwing..and serving to the end of the 3rd has made a world of difference in people cranky meter going down. I know I drink less now at games cause instead of getting two in the middle of the 2nd cause if I wait to half I am screwed if I want one more..i get one middle 2nd and seems like I never get around to getting that other one...therefore drink less.

And I was not the only one who stockpolied beers with the halftime cutoff!! And lord knows..if i paid for it, I was drinking it!!!

BTW, cant remember last fight i have seen in the stadium

So let's blame the item completely legal over the individual choosing to do harm with it!

I know this argument!

Anyway, I've always found people get more pissy after binge drinking when they're left without anything to drink.

1 hour ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Having grown up in the area, I can personally vouch for the 75-25 split, decent to extreme crazy jerks ratio. Have had enough experiences with both. Drunk Stiller who stole my Bills hat in 1993 during MNF at 3 rivers stadium, while sucker punching my Steeler fan buddy, is still on my list of things to do. 

It's definitely fan culture to some degree. I'm in Dallas and notice a marked difference in fan etiquette at Mavericks games (I go to a lot) and what I see from like.. Pistons fans on TV. Cowboys, Mavs and Stars games all seem pretty tame from everywhere else I've been.. with the lone exception of when Philly is in town.

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

So let's blame the item completely legal over the individual choosing to do harm with it!

I know this argument!

Anyway, I've always found people get more pissy after binge drinking when they're left without anything to drink.

Yeah people get aggravated after drinking a lot and then being cut off. They're annoyed and looking for something else to do, and are already drunk enough to do damage. I think unless you keep it dry (blech) you might as well serve the whole time, you serve at all and you're going to have drunks anyway.

3 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

It's definitely fan culture to some degree. I'm in Dallas and notice a marked difference in fan etiquette at Mavericks games (I go to a lot) and what I see from like.. Pistons fans on TV. Cowboys, Mavs and Stars games all seem pretty tame from everywhere else I've been.. with the lone exception of when Philly is in town.

Yeah people get aggravated after drinking a lot and then being cut off. They're annoyed and looking for something else to do, and are already drunk enough to do damage. I think unless you keep it dry (blech) you might as well serve the whole time, you serve at all and you're going to have drunks anyway.

Pretty much.  And people arrive on buses already lit.  They turnip on the way in and by game time they're immaturity and ***** cause a false bravado and assholeishness that no one enjoys. 

• Like (+1) 1

I have not been to a lot of games.....but when I was stationed in cape cod (this was like 18 years ago) a fans (a patriots fan if you can believe it invited me to a patriots game with him

While at the game my freind (i am young at the time and he was a elderly guy) we have seats that are next to the patriots tunnel........a "fan" was screaming at of of the patriots OL (Roberts?) the whole game and had spilled his bear on my friend not once but twice........

I finally had enough....grabbed the guy lifted him up and held him over the field barrier.......arms flailing and legs dangling as Roberts walked by into the tunnel.....asking him if he wanted the fan that had been screaming profanities at him for half the game.......Roberts just smiled at me and just said no thanks friend.

Now that I am the older kinder gentler John from Riverside I prefer to watch the games from my house.

13 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

There isn't any video of it so I'm skeptical.

Why she stepped in to be Involved I am skeptical

Why the guy didn't get his ass seriously beat is also why I'm skeptical

And that she was probably barely pregnant and, disirregardless pregnant still, and being involved in an incident is why I'm skeptical.

She's not a victim. She's an idiot.

But I have to disagree with this man.. Just don't touch a woman like that, idiot or not, aggravating you or not. No matter what's said just be verbal or ignore it.

Women can really try to tick you off as opposing fans (or any situation when they want to rile you up). And they can get away with doing stupid stuff you can't do back. It happens to me and I just have to grudgingly accept that they are to be ignored.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

But I have to disagree with this man.. Just don't touch a woman like that, idiot or not, aggravating you or not. No matter what's said just be verbal or ignore it.

Sexist.  God, so sexist!   Ewww!  I'm triggered.

No, seriously. Don't ever touch anyone like that. That's much smarter. Never an excuse to put your hands on someone. 

• Like (+1) 2