Jim Kelly is heading back to the Pro Bowl! named AFC captain

16 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

You just made my day Shady posting this—best of luck to him post-surgery recovery, hope he bounces back the way he would want to, and kudos to the NFL with getting something right this week

The Bills tweet was 20 minutes old ...  

I thought for sure someone would have beat me to it.  20 minutes is a lifetime nowadays :lol:

More from @Gugny

GugnyToday 11:05 AM

Pro Football Hall of Famers JIM KELLY, EMMITT SMITH and BRIAN URLACHER, and DEMARCUS WARE will serve as 2019 Pro Bowl Legends Captains, the NFL announced today. The Pro Bowl will feature a match-up between the AFC and NFC, with each conference led by two Legends Captains – one offensive and one defensive.
Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i meant I'll tape it and fast forward to when he is on the screen...

LOL  good enough 

I can see pre game clips and interviews ...   once the game starts .....  off it goes 

why even give them a full games ratings on viewership.  (assuming a full DVR counts as watching) 

• Like (+1) 1

They need to put the pro bowl after the Super Bowl again. The biggest appeal of the game was that it was the absolute last football game and your last look at football for months. The end of the super bowl has such a sad empty feeling, knowing that’s it for so long. The pro bowl is basically diet football, but at least it’s a last game to look forward to.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

They need to put the pro bowl after the Super Bowl again. The biggest appeal of the game was that it was the absolute last football game and your last look at football for months. The end of the super bowl has such a sad empty feeling, knowing that’s it for so long. The pro bowl is basically diet football, but at least it’s a last game to look forward to.

I agree.   Too many bow out if they have to play in the SB