Bills add WR and T to PS

33 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Lauderdale converted from TE half way through college, so he is obviously raw. Good size at 6'6" 300 pounds. Please be the next Jason Peters. ;)

From a write up on Niners site back in July:

Why he might succeed in the NFL

He’s remarkably athletic and has a significant potential upside due to his size and recent switch to the offensive line. Despite recently having added 20 pounds to reach NFL size, he showed great speed and quickness at his Pro Day. Keeping in mind that Pro Day results often seem inflated compared to the Combine, Lauderdale’s 3 Cone time of 7.27 was faster than any at the Combine,and his 40-yard dash time of 4.94 would have been second best.

https://www.ninersnation.com/2017/7/23/16000544/49ers-roster-breakdowns-90-in-90-ot-andrew-lauderdale-jeremy-zuttah

Edited by buffaloboyinATL
  • Like (+1) 4

43 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I believe he is on the Packers practice squad at teh moment. 

Ah! deBeer and cheese.  Makes sense.

Lauderdale is exactly the kind of player you want on a PS.  Extraordinary athleticism and potential, but just not ready to play yet. 

Edited by TigerJ
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Boyst62 said:

I meant in the subject line. ?

I have no idea who they are 99.7213% of us don't either.   But, championship!!!

Here's my logic: 

a) you'll see the names once you click, and

b) you never heard of these people anyway.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I believe he is on the Packers practice squad at teh moment. 

....good call bud......Aaron Rodgers approves of this message.....so far............

7 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

...wonder why no moves for the Wyoming WR kid on Bears PS?......whopping one year deal at $129,200 and was a Josh teammate......Steelers drafted QB Rudolph and WR Washington together as Oklahoma State U teammates.....maybe it works....maybe not...........

• Like (+1) 1