Why I gave up on the process

Joeziehmer

Just now, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Qualifier using the Community Rep rating instead might be a better choice?

That would work as well.....I just dont want to disqualify ppl because their posts are not liked.

Everyone has a right to their opinion.....some ppl continue to do nothing but state that opinion over and over and over

17 minutes ago, SDS said:

The OP has 115. 

Like fish in a barrel...

So he does

3 days ago he had 7

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

SDS thanks for asking

Yes 100 would be great!  Give a new member a chance to get a feel for the board.

OP has had nearly 4 years to get a "feel".

post count will not change a trolls objective. 

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

27 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

That wouldn't of stopped this thread.

i think it would have stopped this thread. 

13 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Qualifier using the Community Rep rating instead might be a better choice?

I feel that's too subjective. rep falls under popularity of a post/poster

I think a simple post count would suffice. honestly, 50-100 is usually what you'll see on some forums

2 hours ago, prissythecat said:

I remember seeing the profile create year as 2015.   So hes been around lying dormant.   Maybe some awakening event happened?

He joined just before the Bills v Miami game in 2015.

He resurrected after Sundays Miami game.

He praised Tannehill as one of the "elite" QBs.

You make the call.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

30,125 is my recommendation.

the people with a giant number of posts don't start threads lol. This place would be deeeaaaaaad. The 30k+ group prefers to crap on 80% threads as inferior before they settle down and start having a conversation eventually.

46 minutes ago, SDS said:

The OP has 115. 

Like fish in a barrel...

If you're seriously taking suggestions I'm perfectly fine the way it is. A lot of threads are started, for the most part by people with low post counts / rep points, and lurkers with 5 or so posts can make great threads with a topic they feel compelled to bring up that's a fresh perspective rather than same-old same-old type threads (Josh Allen will be MVP / Josh Allen will be best Bills QB ever!).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

the people with a giant number of posts don't start threads lol. This place would be deeeaaaaaad. The 30k+ group prefers to crap on 80% threads as inferior before they settle down and start having a conversation eventually.

I don't now about that maybe they post fewer hot takes but I'm not sure about that at all. There is a group of them that post threads for all the news happening to the team and around the league though.

Just now, Warcodered said:

I don't now about that maybe they post fewer hot takes but I'm not sure about that at all. There is a group of them that post threads for all the news happening to the team and around the league though.

Well CBBlitz for sure. I love his work (he has to get paid by some media outlet right??) He's working full time on this board and I certainly love that. Probably get 90% of my football news from him and a few others.

12 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Well CBBlitz for sure. I love his work (he has to get paid by some media outlet right??) He's working full time on this board and I certainly love that. Probably get 90% of my football news from him and a few others.

Corner does a great job at that and I always look for his threads

I honestly dont have time to start new threads or there is something that fits what I am thinking at the moment (or disagreeing with) already started so I climb into those.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

OP has had nearly 4 years to get a "feel".

post count will not change a trolls objective. 

A lot can happen in four years; one’s older brother can drop dead of a widow maker.  And, in the mean time one can forget he had an account here.  Life happens and my nine month old left you guys a fresh present this morning; who pays shipping and handling?  I’ll mail it to you if you would like.  

7 hours ago, Joeziehmer said:

https://wgr550.radio.com/articles/opinion/what-was-i-thinking

The blowout losses were the hardest things to take.  And, Sean was more and more out Coached by guys we had passed on.  So, we got blown out by Joe Flacco, Aaron Rodgers, Phillip Rivers, and Andrew Luck.  What stings most was the Chargers loss and the Colts loss.  As we passed on Lynn for head coach and Reich as an offensive coordinator (before his offensive Super Bowl mastery) when folks said he was lucky to have Rivers. Instead of finding Anderson or Barkley earlier Sean extended his nepotism and stubbornness as unwillingness in parting ways with Nate Peterman and still kept him against Chicago.  I see McDermott as a translation Coach and Beane will do what is necessary to save his own neck to that end cutting Peterman; after Sean gave him a vote of confidence.  Sean brought in Beane but it means that McDermott is not Beane’s first choice for a Coach.  If it means after the season jettisoning Sean to have Frazier as an interim I’m set with that.  Given how Leslie was hamstrung in Minnesota with Christian Ponder (who) and having Josh Allen to really develop could see it working.  The defense was tired and the Coach refused to move on from KB or elevate guys like Foster which he was forced too; anyone else thinking that Beane is looking for “his guy” to take over as Coach?  

Garbage take

13 minutes ago, Joeziehmer said:

A lot can happen in four years; one’s older brother can drop dead of a widow maker.  And, in the mean time one can forget he had an account here.  Life happens and my nine month old left you guys a fresh present this morning; who pays shipping and handling?  I’ll mail it to you if you would like.  

You have a 9 month old?

I figured you to be like 12

14 minutes ago, Joeziehmer said:

is this supposed to change things regarding your threads/takes?

because it doesn't.