Why I gave up on the process

Joeziehmer

1 hour ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

the people with a giant number of posts don't start threads lol. This place would be deeeaaaaaad. The 30k+ group prefers to crap on 80% threads as inferior before they settle down and start having a conversation eventually.

If you're seriously taking suggestions I'm perfectly fine the way it is. A lot of threads are started, for the most part by people with low post counts / rep points, and lurkers with 5 or so posts can make great threads with a topic they feel compelled to bring up that's a fresh perspective rather than same-old same-old type threads (Josh Allen will be MVP / Josh Allen will be best Bills QB ever!).

Just posted up a thread regarding Sam Mustipher as an offensive center from Notre Dame.  Accordingly, though to some I don’t know what I’m talking about.  

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Joeziehmer said:

Just posted up a thread regarding Sam Mustipher as an offensive center from Notre Dame.  Accordingly, though to some I don’t know what I’m talking about.  

Just start a thread about how Zay is clearly our WR1 going forward and they will include you in their club. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, teef said:

i'm starting to look forward to this guy's threads.  i feel he brings us all together with his awfulness.  keep posting you sweet prince!

I don’t actually read his stuff, I go straight to the priceless comments. 

23 minutes ago, Joeziehmer said:

You dont

6 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Just start a thread about how Zay is clearly our WR1 going forward and they will include you in their club. 

Not even then (not to mention nobody should be thinking Zay is a 1)

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You dont

Zay definitely in that position right now but I'd say it's definitely not guaranteed that he's the number 1 next season with some major moves in the off season hopefully making the WR room more competitive.

Just now, Warcodered said:

Zay definitely in that position right now but I'd say it's definitely not guaranteed that he's the number 1 next season with some major moves in the off season hopefully making the WR room more competitive.

I mean....he might be the current number 1....I just think he has a lot to prove before being a number 1 talent.

Ideally I would like to see a legit 1 that gives Zay one on one coverage

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

at the same time, two pretty significant "wake up calls" seem to have a positive impact.......(1)Zay's "indiscretion"- kid has certainly come around thereafter despite the TBD pundits wanting him gone; sure 160 catch season at Delaware needs to be factored relative to level of competition and is a tough transition to NFL level; but he has been delivering IMO; (2)Foster's work ethic and commitment-McDermott appears to have pushed the right buttons to get the youngster back on track; work in progress? CERTAINLY, but he has shown some signs recently........so with two emerging bright spots in the WR corp, McBeane can hone his 2019 draft & FA strategy IMO with more work to do....

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Now they argue amongst themselves on Zay as a number one or finding a slot receiver or possession to mix in with him. I don’t think they knew about Mustipher and so someone with more cred than me will look him up.  Starting a new thread on drafting him in the lower second or third round from Notre Dame.  Chalking him up as a draft day steal at the same time.

2 minutes ago, Joeziehmer said:

Now they argue amongst themselves on Zay as a number one or finding a slot receiver or possession to mix in with him. I don’t think they knew about Mustipher and so someone with more cred than me will look him up.  Starting a new thread on drafting him in the lower second or third round from Notre Dame.  Chalking him up as a draft day steal at the same time.

Should we get down on our hands and knees and thank you for talking about drafting a unknown center in the draft instead of our lamenting of the process in all of your posts?

I will do it....I will thank you for actually talking about something new and fresh does this make you happy?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

We had kielbasa tonight. Wings sound great @Gugny. So you have any PR recipes for the sauce?

I've never even given PR wings a thought, but damn --- that's a great idea.  Maybe seasoned with Sazon and Adobo, fried, then tossed in a garlic, butter, cilantro sauce.  Mmmmmm!!!

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I've never even given PR wings a thought, but damn --- that's a great idea.  Maybe seasoned with Sazon and Adobo, fried, then tossed in a garlic, butter, cilantro sauce.  Mmmmmm!!!

Let us know how it is. When my son was over there last February an old guy in a shack offered him some coffee. He accepted and when asked what he wanted in it he said just black. The guys older wife just laughed at him and the guy asked if he was serious. He said he was. When the brought out the coffee it was just about an inch worth in the bottom of the mug. At first he felt bad when they gave it to him because the shack was so run down and small he thought "oh my, I am taking from people that cant afford much at all". Then he drank the coffee. He said it didn't just knock his socks off but nearly shattered his toe nails. He had the shakes all day.

Edited by fansince88
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

It would be a VERY popular thread lol.

We already have a Foster WR1 thread floating around.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

Too late there's already a thread about Robert Foster being WR1 going forward haha. It was QUITE a run. But now that Zay had a good game rather than Foster he probably deserves his own WR1 debate..

WE HAVE 2 WR1s!.. and a future multiple-MVP HOF quarterback.. what's an offseason? We're set!

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Captain_Quint said:

Shame on everyone in this thread for lamb-basting the OP for trying to share opinions. 

Let ye cast the first stone, those in glass homes.

The man has alzheimers and all you people can do is crap on him.

Shame. 

The only thing he seems to remember is that he hates McDermott. Doesn't know his kid's names, but gets worked up into a lather when McClappity comes on the television screen.

He has his good days and bad.