Beat New England at all costs make that GM the Bills Super bowl

In my humble opinion besides playing the people you most need to look at for next years team and evaluate. The Bills one goal that should be pounded into their players heads is we’re going to treat this up coming game against the Pats as their Super bowl. I want them to go after the Pats and pull out ever trick in the book. Pound Brady and that offense and take it to them. I want the Bills to serve notice to the Pats that their rain of terror and dominance is about to end In the AFC East. I want to humiliate them in their home stadium. That’s a great goal,  a epic beat down would make my day. 

Edited by 1963Billsfan7
  • Like (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean it is the biggest game they have left.

Well, I’d say the NEXT game is the biggest game, but maybe that’s just me. 

But yes, beating the Patriots soundly would be great. 

Just now, Augie said:

Well, I’d say the NEXT game is the biggest game, but maybe that’s just me. 

But yes, beating the Patriots soundly would be great. 

I can see that I just think beating the Patriots while Brady is still there would be the most meaningful game. There not gonna get too many more opportunities to do that if at all.

• Like (+1) 1

It’s kind of insulting that 20+ teams are focused on making the Super Bowl their “Super Bowl.” I’m sorry that I don’t really care about a game in Week 16 of the regular season. 

The ONLY goal remaining for the Bills is the continued development and opportunity for younger players. If Josh keeps improving this team is heading in the right direction. Hopefully they can identify a few more players that can be a part of this thing moving forward. Those are the only relevant moral victories.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It’s kind of insulting that 20+ teams are focused on making the Super Bowl their “Super Bowl.” I’m sorry that I don’t really care about a game in Week 16 of the regular season. 

The ONLY goal remaining for the Bills is the continued development and opportunity for younger players. If Josh keeps improving this team is heading in the right direction. Hopefully they can identify a few more players that can be a part of this thing moving forward. Those are the only relevant moral victories.

AMEN! That is the ONLY thing to watch for the rest of this season. Mostly Josh, but not JUST Josh. All the young guys have to come along, but Josh is the key. 

4 minutes ago, stuvian said:

I hate the Pats with all my might but there they are again within a whisker of the #1 seed in the AFC. Mr STFU is a damn genius

Its crazy that in basically an off year where they haven't looked very good, they're still 9-3. I can't even wrap my head around what that must be like. 

Edited by HomeskillitMoorman
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Its crazy that in basically an off year where they haven't looked very good, they're still 9-3. I can't even wrap my head around that. 

and they look very beatable yet they keep piling up the wins. Those wins against KC and Houston loom very large now

still amazed at how BB turns over the roster as much as he does and gets the new guys to learn their assignments so quick

Brady don’t look good this year. He isn’t the same as years past. Gotta think this is his last chance at another ring. It’s been said before but his game is looking ugly this year. With the weapons they have 3-4 years ago he’d be league MVP, this year they are a run team. If the run game stalls they look ugly. 

2 hours ago, 1963Billsfan7 said:

In my humble opinion besides playing the people you most need to look at for next years team and evaluate. The Bills one goal that should be pounded into their players heads is we’re going to treat this up coming game against the Pats as their Super bowl. I want them to go after the Pats and pull out ever trick in the book. Pound Brady and that offense and take it to them. I want the Bills to serve notice to the Pats that their rain of terror and dominance is about to end In the AFC East. I want to humiliate them in their home stadium. That’s a great goal,  a epic beat down would make my day. 

Ok Rex, didnt realise you still came on our board.

2 hours ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Its crazy that in basically an off year where they haven't looked very good, they're still 9-3. I can't even wrap my head around what that must be like. 

Havent watched them much this year but does their MVP still play for them?

You know the guy in the striped Pats Jersey????

2 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Brady don’t look good this year. He isn’t the same as years past. Gotta think this is his last chance at another ring. It’s been said before but his game is looking ugly this year. With the weapons they have 3-4 years ago he’d be league MVP, this year they are a run team. If the run game stalls they look ugly. 

Huh? They are gonna win the AFC east again for the 20th time in a row. how is anything different? I hope this is the end but we’ve been saying it for years.