Beat New England at all costs make that GM the Bills Super bowl

1 hour ago, Thurman#1 said:

I hear your frustration and the hate for the Pats.

But me, I think teams should treat the next game as their Super Bowl. Every week.

And that this Bills team should be judged by their improvement and development.

Amen to that. We'll have plenty of wins v NE in the future. Let's focus on Josh's development. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, stuvian said:

I hate the Pats with all my might but there they are again within a whisker of the #1 seed in the AFC. Mr STFU is a damn genius

It’s really troubling.  It doesn’t help that no other teams in the AFC can mount any kind of consistent challenge.

They always use the chess/checkers analogy, but it’s true.  They really play the game as it’s supposed to be played, and few others do.  We used to.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Idandria said:

Huh? They are gonna win the AFC east again for the 20th time in a row. how is anything different? I hope this is the end but we’ve been saying it for years.

They have a good team this year, but look at Brady’s stats compared to other years. They have transformed their offense once again. He’s not out there slinging it like years past. They’ve been riding Michel a lot and in the first half of the year it was all James white. 

45 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

They have a good team this year, but look at Brady’s stats compared to other years. They have transformed their offense once again. He’s not out there slinging it like years past. They’ve been riding Michel a lot and in the first half of the year it was all James white. 

The stats

the stats

9 hours ago, Idandria said:

Huh? They are gonna win the AFC east again for the 20th time in a row. how is anything different? I hope this is the end but we’ve been saying it for years.

This year is different in that there is. O doubt that Brady is hitting a wall. Stats aside, he can’t make all of the throws anymore. He’s aware of this, the coaching staff is aware of it so they’ve tried to scheme around it to mixed results. He’s had a decent season by QB standards but a terrible season by his standards. You don’t “bounce back” at 41 either. This is the beginning of the end for him.

They are still a good team and he a good QB. The Pats are NOT the dominant force that they once were. They are a “good” team but not “great.” Their window is closing. It may not be this year, it may not even be next but it isn’t open longer than that. 

16 hours ago, 1963Billsfan7 said:

In my humble opinion besides playing the people you most need to look at for next years team and evaluate. The Bills one goal that should be pounded into their players heads is we’re going to treat this up coming game against the Pats as their Super bowl. I want them to go after the Pats and pull out ever trick in the book. Pound Brady and that offense and take it to them. I want the Bills to serve notice to the Pats that their rain of terror and dominance is about to end In the AFC East. I want to humiliate them in their home stadium. That’s a great goal,  a epic beat down would make my day. 

I here you. That is the ultimate goal in regards to AFC competition. Playoffs go through NE until it doesn't any longer.

As for this season the Jax game was my Super Bowl. Shutting up Ramsey/Marrone etc. etc...…. was best win of year "so far".

16 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It’s kind of insulting that 20+ teams are focused on making the Super Bowl their “Super Bowl.” I’m sorry that I don’t really care about a game in Week 16 of the regular season. 

The ONLY goal remaining for the Bills is the continued development and opportunity for younger players. If Josh keeps improving this team is heading in the right direction. Hopefully they can identify a few more players that can be a part of this thing moving forward. Those are the only relevant moral victories.

Beating the Cheats or any other team is not mutually exclusive of your point bolded.

If a Bills fan can not get up for the their most hated rival with the long history of(just to name a few)cheating, bad calls, lying, Walt Coleman bias, officiating bias in general etc etc...….. then Bills marketing department has a long long rough road ahead trying to make this work in WNY.

Also, what better way for JA to develop than to show he can beat this most hated rival,  in their house no less? Winning begets winning and JA could set a trend in his first game against the dreaded Cheats. Just like Kelly beat the Fish more than he lost to them.

It is important for a young QB and other young players to get some wins and stay up. This is not like a bunch of vets playing out the string and many not to return. In that situation draft postion is more important than winning after out of playoffs. This is a young developing team and winning matters.

Nothing better to building a winning culture than, you know, WINNING.

Edited by cba fan