The Jets have never really recovered from Week 17 2015

Another Fan

With this weekends matchup coming up I can't but think of that game still.  I live in NJ and Jets fans (most notably Joe and Evan on WFAN) always mention that as the game where it was all downhill for Bowles and the franchise.  Jets record has only been 13-31 since. 

Someone put together a top 50 moments of the drought video and I was surprised McKelvin's pick on Fitz wasn't up there.  At the time it was exciting and left me with a positive taste in my mouth that offseason.  I don’t especially dislike the Jets but it was funny when so many of their fans thought it was assured they’d beat the Bills that day.  

It's one franchise though the Bills are in considerably better shape then at the moment. 

Edited by Another Fan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Idandria said:

I think their pass rush must have seriously regressed. Matt Barkley looked like a hall of farmer a couple weeks ago against them. 

Leonard Williams has gone into hibernation who was a driving force in their ability to generate pressure and they lack talent in their rotational guys to make up for that.