PETA is a PITA

26CornerBlitz

15 hours ago, MichaelAbdallah said:

Happy to see someone here say this! I'm a regular financial donor to PETA, and I don't agree with them on this particular stance, but the overall work they do is noble and important. 

Your contribution would be better served at the local animal shelter

• Like (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

LoL!

People in New England have probably seen this establishment:

Bunghole Liqours

I used to buy from Culver Meats when I was a Chef. And it’s true. No one beat their meat. And boy were they pissed. 

And I cure my own sausage. For larger sausages they use bungs. I got them by mistake once. Oh my God they stunk. Threw them away. ?

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/5/2018 at 7:23 AM, RaoulDuke79 said:

Who the hell in their right mind would take a flower by the thorns?

That one really irked me - I think we should form People for the Ethical Treatment of Plants

You shouldn’t be able to just rip those things up by the roots, chop them up, throw ‘em in boiling water, and eat them

On 12/5/2018 at 9:00 AM, PromoTheRobot said:

Animal protections are a legit concern but PETA is so extreme they actually work against their supposed goal. It's like they troll themselves.

They are a caricature of themselves, you’re absolutely right. I will toast to this nonsense the next time I have a hankering for a good burger and indulge, which if history is any judge, will be within the next 24 hours. Cheers!