Open Roster Spot?

I imagine Taron will go on IR shortly.  BTW, his shoulder has been an issue for weeks.  He's been playing through it.  I guess Taron and the Bills have decided it's enough of an impediment to his play on the field, he might as well have the surgery now, rather than wait until the season is over.

Just now, TigerJ said:

I imagine Taron will go on IR shortly.  BTW, his shoulder has been an issue for weeks.  He's been playing through it.  I guess Taron and the Bills have decided it's enough of an impediment to his play on the field, he might as well have the surgery now, rather than wait until the season is over.

Better to get him healed up for next season than play him in the last few games whose only real meaning are player development/evaluation.

On 12/5/2018 at 7:48 AM, Boyst62 said:

A 2000lbs heifer would be beyond world record.

That's a steer.  And he's not really even that big.

I'm not a big shot bovine farmer like yourself, just picked an impressive number out of thin air.  I know, amazing right? 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

I'm not a big shot bovine farmer like yourself, just picked an impressive number out of thin air.  I know, amazing right? 

I don't know most of what I say either with no experience or education. I wing it.

• Haha (+1) 1