Bills sign DE Mike Love and CB Denzel Rice off of PS

YoloinOhio

13 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Why did we bring up another Corner? Lewis is inactive every game. Either cut Lewis, or don’t bring up another Corner. The personnel decisions these guys make are constantly senseless 

definitely scratching my head.  i thought lewis was playing very well....?

11 hours ago, Comebackkid said:

Wondered the same thing.  Maybe just in case

no, i think they are gonna sprinkle him in with murphy's spot on right end.

11 hours ago, BakersBills said:

I was hoping to see some Brandon Reilly 

that would make me happy.

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

really need a center better than Groy. Can't be that hard to find lol

Yeah Groy needs to really step up against the Jets or we aren't gonna roll them like last time.   We need to draft the best young center in college football, whoever that is.  No good ones in free agency coming up this offseason.

14 hours ago, wppete said:

Are they expecting a suspension for Jerry Hughes? Is that why Love has been brought up?

Love flashed some edge skills in preseason.  Beane trying to figure out draft and FA needs, this move makes sense to me.   Special teams too maybe for Love replacing Holmes?

16 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...baffling as hell as far as what happened......thought his skill set included G, a good utility swing man.......the Castillo Effect??...........

Could very well be the OL coaching. I'm not a big fan of Castillo. I understand McDermott has a working history with him as they were both on staff under Reid down in Philly for a number of years but I don't think the guy has done a very good job. I mentioned in a thread yesterday about Crossman and the special teams woes this season but said I wouldn't be surprised if Crossman stays on given two things: one, he's working with an inexperienced group, and two, McDermott likes consistency (I also think he knows when to cut bait and make a change but again, wouldn't surprise me if Crossman stays on). By the same token, wouldn't surprise me if Castillo remains for the same reasons. Young group he's working with, they've also tinkered with the lineup countless times, dealt with injuries, etc. etc. Either way, they need to go out and find a center this season. Start there and then see about right guard. I think the left side is gonna be find with Dawkins and Teller. Right guard is a ? and I actually think Jordan Mills hasn't been too bad at right tackle this year. We shall see what happens.

15 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Why did we bring up another Corner? Lewis is inactive every game. Either cut Lewis, or don’t bring up another Corner. The personnel decisions these guys make are constantly senseless 

Holmes had a bad penalty on special teams on Sunday, and it wasn't his first. I think this is a ST replacement.

48 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Could very well be the OL coaching. I'm not a big fan of Castillo. I understand McDermott has a working history with him as they were both on staff under Reid down in Philly for a number of years but I don't think the guy has done a very good job. I mentioned in a thread yesterday about Crossman and the special teams woes this season but said I wouldn't be surprised if Crossman stays on given two things: one, he's working with an inexperienced group, and two, McDermott likes consistency (I also think he knows when to cut bait and make a change but again, wouldn't surprise me if Crossman stays on). By the same token, wouldn't surprise me if Castillo remains for the same reasons. Young group he's working with, they've also tinkered with the lineup countless times, dealt with injuries, etc. etc. Either way, they need to go out and find a center this season. Start there and then see about right guard. I think the left side is gonna be find with Dawkins and Teller. Right guard is a ? and I actually think Jordan Mills hasn't been too bad at right tackle this year. We shall see what happens.

...nice assessment...thanks..........:thumbsup:

• Thank you (+1) 1

Bodine received very limited props from the critics.  Groy needs to get comfortable playing again.  But let's find a center in any case.

On 12/4/2018 at 5:02 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

Do we have enough WRs?

Does it matter at this point?

22 hours ago, BakersBills said:

I was hoping to see some Brandon Reilly 

The Bills apparently want you keep hoping.  I don't understand it either.