Bills sign DE Mike Love and CB Denzel Rice off of PS

YoloinOhio

I'm still surprised that Groy couldn't step up and take over the C spot. He played well enough in place of Wood that the Bills matched an offer sheet that off-season to keep him from signing with the Rams. And then he gets his shot to win the starting job this past summer and was just abysmal. Don't know if it's the change in blocking schemes or what but he just isn't cutting it. Makes sense why they really tried to sneak Adam Redmond onto the practice squad. 

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

really need a center better than Groy. Can't be that hard to find lol

It shows how good Eric Wood really was. The center is the captain of the line- this years line play has been atrocious. Teller has been a penalty machine- hopefully he gets that corrected. Ducasse needs to go along with Mills. Groy you keep because he can back up at center.

Love replaces Murphy at the situational OLB and edge rusher assignments this I like.  Along with flipping Murphy to a defensive tackle spot and making him use that big body in tight space to force an offensive unit to concentrate teams on him in rotational situations. 

1 hour ago, blacklabel said:

I'm still surprised that Groy couldn't step up and take over the C spot. He played well enough in place of Wood that the Bills matched an offer sheet that off-season to keep him from signing with the Rams. And then he gets his shot to win the starting job this past summer and was just abysmal. Don't know if it's the change in blocking schemes or what but he just isn't cutting it. Makes sense why they really tried to sneak Adam Redmond onto the practice squad. 

...baffling as hell as far as what happened......thought his skill set included G, a good utility swing man.......the Castillo Effect??...........

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Joeziehmer said:

Love replaces Murphy at the situational OLB and edge rusher assignments this I like.  Along with flipping Murphy to a defensive tackle spot and making him use that big body in tight space to force an offensive unit to concentrate teams on him in rotational situations. 

Youre a jackass man

• Thank you (+1) 1