Bills have released Kelvin Benjamin and Andre Holmes

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Someone is likely going to quickly kick the tires on Benjamin given his past performance in Carolina

You're probably correct.  But his salary is fully guaranteed. 

"I'd rather pay you $2.1M to leave the building than see you on the field in our uniform, ever again" is a fairly strong statement.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I signed in to give one more kick to Benjamin when he was down.

Lazy tub runs at half speed and gives zero *****.  I have a feeling this was coming when Coach McD  said Benjamin needed to “trim the fat off” of his route. What he meant was, trim the fat off the roster.

Great move at last.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

Beane just said in an interview that he hopes to get Ray Ray back on the field, for one. I also expect them to call Cam Philips back to the main roster.

So:

Zay Jones
Robert Foster
Isaiah McKenzie
Ray Ray McCloud
Cam Phillips

Talk about a youth movement!

My understanding is that they only have one more roster spot available right now and probably need a center. So I'd imagine that (unless they cut other guys as well, which is possible), it's:

Zay Jones

Robert Foster

Isaiah McKenzie

Deonte Thompson

Ray Ray McCloud

this is McCorch putting his name on it for the young guys in the room.  the team can get excited about the future and have a real shot to get some burn now.  lotta bodies fighting to be the number 3 behind zay and julio (lol, i wish).

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He's been doing it all season.  What made Miami different?

Miami was the nail in the coffin for our playoff hopes. They knew KB and Holmes weren't going to be here after the season, so might as well give the young WR's more playing time.

• Like (+1) 2