Bills have released Kelvin Benjamin and Andre Holmes

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, 17islongenough said:

Comp Picks?

I think they forfit comp picks by releasing them

Just for you cbafan I'll explain.  Comp picks are based on our free agents lost in comparison to those gained.  Given that we cut both players they were not lost to Free Agency.  If one of them offset our free agent gains from this past offseason we could have possibly gotten a pick.  However KB was aquired in a trade and neither was released before week 10 which I believe is the cut-off point.  Before you give that reaction you may want to make sure that what is said isnt accurate.

I believe they desided KB wouldnt get a big deal in FA so they desided to be done with it.  If he gets anything it will be a 1 year proove it deal for around league minimum.  Which wouldnt do much for the comp pic formula.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

1 minute ago, PolishPrince said:

I doubt this is the case... but honestly... if it was true, I would love Josh even more and would even give him my dog (my dog is great by the way)

I'm not sure he'd want your dog. Maybe a high five instead?

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I really think the attitude is only part of it. He is a contested catch WR (i.e. not fast, cant separate) who can’t  make contested catches. 

He just doesn't attack the ball like he did when he came into the league. That could be attitude. 

Edited by TheTruthHurts

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

I agree. They’re both too small. The football doesn’t even fit in their arms well enough. 

#SizeMatters

And so does the ability to actually catch the ball... pretty important for a WR.  Apparently, KB missed that memo.

4 minutes ago, beacon said:

terrible trade for benjamin....what they saw in him we'll never know.....no hustle, terrible blocker, stone hands, didn't know plays......

Check out his Carolina highlight reel, that's why. But why he fell off the planet once he got to Buffalo, who knows. I am changing my sympathies on the Cam Newton/KB exchange during pregame warmups in the preseason game this year however--looks like Cam had every right to be PO'd at him after all. 

6 minutes ago, JPP said:

Our offence just got elevated

Addition by subtraction 

That pass into the end zone where he alligator armed what should have been a TD for Allen this past week just sealed it for me......

I am trying to remember a player who cared less about being competative and then complained that others where telling him he sucked as a bill in a long long time.......we have had Players that tried hard and just were not good enough....but never a player who had as much physical talent/past performance as KB on our team.........

I would rather play a street free agent them him....as it is I think Deonte Thompson/Ray Ray get those reps which is fine with me

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

He just doesn't attack the ball like he did when he came into the league. That could be attitude. 

he doesn't want to get hit anymore. his heart is no longer in it.

Edited by Foxx

Long overdue.  I first round pick who is only still in the league because he was a first round pick.

I am very interested to see Cam Phillips on the field.  He and Josh Allen had a lot of chemistry in training camp.  He was, by far, Josh's favorite target when he was running with the twos and threes back in August.  Just saying.