Trade for Sean Lee in the off-season

Rufridr101

I am not sure how much teams play 3 LB's. Milano and Edumonds will be the LB's for the foreseable future and it seems like teams play nickle as their base defense more than 4-3. I would love to see how often the Bills have played 3 LB's this season. I can't see it being more than 50%. I would rather the team draft a mid round LB to sit behind Lorax and act as depth than to pay big for a player that will be in a limited role. 

2 hours ago, Rufridr101 said:

He's a film room freak coach when he's on the field great leader fits the defense perfect move tremaine Edmunds outside where his athletic ability is better suited Lorenzo Alexander d line rotation cut trent Murphy 

Why would we move the perfect MLB for this D to the Outside and why would we cut a DE that aside from injuries has played rather well.  Also why would we move Alexander out of a role that he is excelling in.

29 minutes ago, Rufridr101 said:

Sean Lee wouldn't be on field as much when in nickel but his experience to help Edmunds and milano can't be ignored 

Which is why I'm sure Dallas would keep him around. They do have 2 young LBs as well. Believe it or not, teams actually put a priority on helping their own club rather than throwing bones to the Bills. Weird, right?

4 hours ago, Rufridr101 said:

He's a film room freak coach when he's on the field great leader fits the defense perfect move tremaine Edmunds outside where his athletic ability is better suited Lorenzo Alexander d line rotation cut trent Murphy 

Dude is always hurt...

On a team that emphasizes availability I'd be surprised if Sean Lee was signed by the Bills.

One LB I do expect them to take a look at is Kwon Alexander.  I recall McDermott gushing over him after we played the Bucs last year.