Drayton Florence Will Lead the Charge on Sunday vs. the Jets; Bills in Blue on White Uniforms with My Cause My Cleats Footwear; NYJ in White on White

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Now leading the the charge: the fat, drunk guy with puke all over his JP Losman jersey!

Even better would be fat, drunk JP Losman with puke all over his JP Losman jersey

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TroutDog said:

I have this cover signed by him. He is a class act and took time for pictures and conversation. 

That game was our annual trip to go to a game with my Dad, brother and our sons  - I framed the cover and put a pic of us in the corner and gave it to my Dad for Christmas  - still on his wall

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

He deserves based off the one int versus Brady, that was the most enjoyable moment in the most enjoyable game I had with the bills sine 1994.  Possibly my single favorite Bills play of all time, especially with the crowd going absolutely nuts.

I have that game on my older DVR.

It will never be erased.

1 hour ago, JoeF said:

I can't remember the stadium being louder than the pick 6 that is depicted on the SI Cover and this video...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/09000d5d8228b2d9/WK-3-Can-t-Miss-Play-Florence-pick-six

That is going to be some fun if they play that video before he comes out, look at that crowd, i dont think i have ever seen a crown react so wildy.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Drayton Florence Will Lead the Charge on Sunday vs. the Jets; Bills in Blue on White Uniforms
On 12/4/2018 at 11:00 AM, RoyBatty is alive said:

You are correct, what was he a Bill for 2 years?  I thought Terrence McGee was a stretch

Not a chance was Terrence McGee a stretch.  Spent a long time with the Bill's and was an amazing player

On 12/4/2018 at 1:18 PM, Never NEVER Give-up said:

OMG!!  Who will they get against Detroit and Miami!?!?!?!?!  Who's left? 

• Spielman is more Lion than Bill - so it won't be him. 
  • Maybe Jordan Phillips can lead the charge against the fish!!
  • Bill Munson can lead the charge against the Lions!  Granted, it's not the player that played for the Lions, but his namesake that worked in the Bills' offices.  Close enough?  We're obviously scraping the bottom of the barrel now . . . .

I think Aaron Maybin is still left

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Photos: My Cause My Cleats 2018

In Week 14, many Bills players will take part in the NFL's "My Cause My Cleats" initiative. Each player customized a pair of cleats in honor of a cause they are passionate about, to wear during the game. Click through to see each unique design and discover the stories behind their cleats.

rgdfsgnkx2bldczcoefd.jpg  yx5ycvxeqrybkwiiw8nt.jpg

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Drayton Florence Will Lead the Charge on Sunday vs. the Jets; Bills in Blue on White Uniforms with My Cause My Cleats Footwear
3 hours ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Not a chance was Terrence McGee a stretch.  Spent a long time with the Bill's and was an amazing player

I think Aaron Maybin is still left

Terrence McGee was not a stretch by any measure.

The guy wasn't the greatest corner ever, but he played ALOT of good football for the Bills. 

• Thank you (+1) 1