[Vague Title] Eliminated

Joeziehmer

1 hour ago, Joeziehmer said:

So, in a winnable game what hurts most is knowing we are eliminated and not getting any better.  It’s trash to say next season will get better when a year removed from playoffs we completely dropped off the map.  Getting blown out by the Ravens and Chargers proves what good Coaching can do.  In my mind “the process” is snake oil at this point and time.  Adopting (kaizen) and who remembers the cultural shock involving Beam and Japanese ownership or who they tried to storehouse over orders and the fire which broke out?  So, that kind of micromanagement is basically hari-Kari according to Bushido.  As little cap room as we had; signing Murphy who resides on the IR over offense didn’t help at all.  With a $7.5 Million dollar cap hit adding onto it.  Had to check that out when someone told me he was on the cheap.  Anyone else want to defend the gas bags known as McDermott and Beane or do we get some McBeano for gas relief?  

In top five most stupid posts ever!

16 minutes ago, transient said:

What’s the TBD record for number of threads started in a day without once expressing a cogent thought?

Yup!

3 hours ago, Just Jack said:

I think I'm getting lactose intolerant in my older years. I find myself eliminating more often and sooner after having ice cream. 

I'm they the prep for a colonoscopy tomorrow so I've been eliminating a lot.  I wonder what the record is for eliminations in one 5 hour period?

5 hours ago, Joeziehmer said:

So, in a winnable game what hurts most is knowing we are eliminated and not getting any better.  It’s trash to say next season will get better when a year removed from playoffs we completely dropped off the map.  Getting blown out by the Ravens and Chargers proves what good Coaching can do.  In my mind “the process” is snake oil at this point and time.  Adopting (kaizen) and who remembers the cultural shock involving Beam and Japanese ownership or who they tried to storehouse over orders and the fire which broke out?  So, that kind of micromanagement is basically hari-Kari according to Bushido.  As little cap room as we had; signing Murphy who resides on the IR over offense didn’t help at all.  With a $7.5 Million dollar cap hit adding onto it.  Had to check that out when someone told me he was on the cheap.  Anyone else want to defend the gas bags known as McDermott and Beane or do we get some McBeano for gas relief?  

I just used a bag to pick up my dogs poop.  I’d rather open that bag and duct tape the opening around my nose forcing me to breathe it for 24 hours straight then read your post again.  

PS:  You should change your screen name to “Vampire” since you are just sucked life and time out of the rest of us with this thread.

7 hours ago, Joeziehmer said:

we found you Mike Schopp

:w00t:

7 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

also dont be an idiot (to Schopp of course)

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I just used a bag to pick up my dogs poop.  I’d rather open that bag and duct tape the opening around my nose forcing me to breathe it for 24 hours straight then read your post again.  

PS:  You should change your screen name to “Vampire” since you are just sucked life and time out of the rest of us with this thread.

i think he meant to call himself JizzHammer

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

WTH?!? This thread is elimination.  :lol:

Triuble is when one is really really sick they are susceptible to elimination from all 3 places, often unintentionally for at least one

10 hours ago, Joeziehmer said:

A lot of hyperbole and personal opinion that in my opinion is very short sighted.  

10 hours ago, Joeziehmer said:

You really don't understand the game of football, do you?

9 hours ago, Juice_32 said:

giphy.gif

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1