Is Brian Daboll a HC candidate in Green Bay?

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Interesting that he's higher than Josh McDaniels.  What inside info do they have?

Between Daboll and Taylor (and technically Fitz, Shaw, and Jim), it may be because they're looking for a guy who's recently worked with young QBs...?

He isn't...the lower the +, the greater the odds. 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Has Gregg Williams already turned it down?

Twice already. His offers are becoming truly staggering. He's just holding out for the commissioner's job.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, PIZ said:

Great.  Just when I started liking the guy.  I thought Buffalo was his dream job, even if it was OC.

You are thinking of Doug Marrone. And his dream job was coaching Syracuse. What an ass that guy was.

25 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

J. Harbaugh 

Bruce Arians 

Gary Kubiak

Retread.. Retread.. Retread. Gimmie some fresh blood please. 

I'd be a little surprised if Green Bay sought him out.  It seems to me like teams would want a guy who has had a little more time and success as a coordinator, unless they see some particular outstanding head coaching quality in him.

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Um, betting odds aren't my thing... but if McDaniels is +600 while Daboll is +1000, doesn't that mean McDaniels is considered to have greater probability of becoming HC there?

eg if you bet $100 on McDaniels becoming HC and he does, you win $600+your bet.  If you bet $100 on Daboll, you win $1000+your bet, because Vegas considers Daboll less likely (but considers McDaniels pretty unlikely, also)

Yeah, you're probably right. Betting's obviously not my thing, either.

So Fitzgerald is favored? Why? Because Wisconsin people love him?

1 hour ago, Idandria said:

You are thinking of Doug Marrone. And his dream job was coaching Syracuse. What an ass that guy was.

Retread.. Retread.. Retread. Gimmie some fresh blood please. 

There's a fine line between fresh blood and proven winners. They will want to find a balance to maximise rogers years left.

I would think Leslie Frazier would be on the list before Daboll. Especially based on where the Bills Defense is ranked as contrasted to Daboll's Offense. Also, he has Head Coaching experience and even interviewed for the Colts Head job last year.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

lol why would the Packers hire a guy who's team is in the bottom 5  in the league in his specialty? 

Mike McCarthy had just run the worst offense in the league when they hired him. Normally Green Bay goes for leadership over performance as a play caller. 

That said I think this time they are looking play caller first. It won't be Brian Daboll.