Josh Allen: QB for PFF's Team of the Week - Micah Hyde Also Makes It

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

So you posted a picture of a clown then actually typed clown ? when you get up in the morning do your floppy shoes and squirty flower make you feel better? 

But doctor... I am Pagliacci!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Magox said:

I didn't even realize til now.  He doesn't even step into that throw...It's basically flat footed.  Holy crap!

Its really unbelievable how much zip he gets on it. And its...accurate!

Not every pass is a dime but overall accuracy hasnt been a huge issue these last two games.

18 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

The Jags came? Wow  I missed that one!

Maybe Jalen Ramsey did after he saw him make that Foster throw

13 hours ago, Magox said:

I didn't even realize til now.  He doesn't even step into that throw...It's basically flat footed.  Holy crap!

He couldnt cause Groy was getting pushed back into him...could you imagine Peterman trying to make that throw??

15 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Allen was very exciting yesterday but how was he better than Rivers putting up 300+ and 2tds on a 7-3 team? PFF is kinda silly. 

Because they aren't 7-3 due to their defense?

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Lol only 6 tds? Bro Allen is going to be throwing atleast 7 per game and running in two himself.

Hes going to be John Elway but better. 

Hes going to be the new GOAT, and soon.

I call it FavrElway.  get on the truck!

20 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

NFL Week 13 Plays of the Week | NFL Analysis | Pro Football Focus

BannerAllen-768x96.png

Another week, another big-time throw from rookie quarterback Josh Allen.

Here he zips the ball over the middle before receiver Zay Jones takes it in for a score.

GIF_Allen.gif

The more I really look at this throw the more amazed I am.   The guard is being bullrushed right into Allen, he has no room to step into the throw and basically throws a flat footed throw 30 yards in the air on a rope and accurately.   Only a hand full of players in this league could make that throw.

2 hours ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Not knocking Allen for that one really. It was an unreal individual effort for him to even get there. Could've been a better pass but that's 95% on Charles Clay. 

Once the ball hits your hands, youre 100% responsible.

its 100% his fault. 

1 hour ago, Magox said:

The more I really look at this throw the more amazed I am.   The guard is being bullrushed right into Allen, he has no room to step into the throw and basically throws a flat footed throw 30 yards in the air on a rope and accurately.   Only a hand full of players in this league could make that throw.

Here is a much better view of it. A laser to the perfect spot without setting his legs at all:

Edited by jletha
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, jletha said:

Here is a much better view of it. A laser to the perfect spot without setting his legs at all:

No one said anything about that I saw and I just happened to watch it a few times and I noticed, "Holy crap!  That's a flat-footed throw on a rope, super accurate"....

:worthy:

8 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Either Kiko Alonso runs in the low 4.8's or Allen runs in the mid 4.5's.  Allen clearly is a whole lot faster than Alonso.  He was pulling away from him on his runs.

It's not just Allen's speed but his acceleration, it's at a phenomenal level not just for a QB but for most players.