Joe in Winslow

In the pantheon of insufferable douches, Mike Schopp is Zeus.

Ok,  but as far as the pantheon of insidious douches, can they put Murph up there on Olympus?

He's a tough listen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This weekend taught me an important. If you dislike Schopp and The Lapdog m, how about this.... don’t listen.  Unless I’m forced to, I won’t be listening to that horrible show.  Maybe if they have a guest but I can’t take his arrogance and how he talks down to callers.  I also can’t stand how the Lapdog is too scared to stand up to Mike and how he stutters and stammers when trying to talk

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

Ok,  but as far as the pantheon of insidious douches, can they put Murph up there on Olympus?

He's a tough listen.

Murph can be a tough listen.  Mike just comes off like a douche bag

3 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Yet overall Jackson has a higher passer rating, which is why it's not OUTRAGEOUS to opine that Jackson is a better passer at this point.

If you need to break it down to a 3 game period, it's probably not some wild comment.

I guess the point is if Lamar has started way earlier in the season his passer rating might be lower too as some his learning curve was off the books so to speak. 

Im not sure who thinks they can conclude anything at this point other than Schlopp is good at irking people that keep listening anyway. 

He’s a windbag that knows he’s paid to be a windbag. 

I only listen to those Palooka's after the Bills game while waiting to hear the post game interviews with players and McD.

Yesterday Bulldog put the blame on Allen for throwing on "bad pass" on our last offensive play of the game.  He said "that is what you get from Allen".  Bulldog was upset because the ball was a not a tight spiral, claims that Allen should have set up better to throw a more accurate pass.   The scramble and the athletic skills required to even make the throw mean nothing because the pass was wobbly.  then he complained because his Twitter was blowing up from fans upset with his opinion. 

Are these guys the best that Buffalo WGR radio has to offer?  They are terrible. 

• Like 1

Mike also thinks that Sam was the best character on Diff'rent Strokes.

• Haha 1

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I guess the point is if Lamar has started way earlier in the season his passer rating might be lower too as some his learning curve was off the books so to speak. 

Im not sure who thinks they can conclude anything at this point other than Schlopp is good at irking people that keep listening anyway. 

He’s a windbag that knows he’s paid to be a windbag. 

Right, and if you HATE him with a passion, you're probably going to listen.

For a radio personality, hate is just as good as love. Apathy is the enemy.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

He's a tough listen.

If nothing else, this thread has been a boon for TSW lexicon.

• Haha 1

Just now, thebandit27 said:

If nothing else, this thread has been a boon for TSW lexicon.

:lol: I try and elevate my English game when posting here. There's already enough people challenged with the simple stuff, like correct apostrophe usage.

• Haha 1

I guess some people aren't happy unless they're trying to find another grievance to get angry about. :lol:

All this bitterness...for someone expressing their opinion on a sports talk show? Time to refocus those energies.  Maybe go for a run or something. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BillsVet said:

I guess some people aren't happy unless they're trying to find another grievance to get angry about. :lol:

All this bitterness...for someone expressing their opinion on a sports talk show? Time to refocus those energies.  Maybe go for a run or something. 

I'd do just that, if I wasn't stuck at a desk answering service calls for mere mortal insufferable douches.

4 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

:lol: I try and elevate my English game when posting here. There's already enough people challenged with the simple stuff, like correct apostrophe usage.

Whats with the name change?

I agree, everybody just stop listening to this jerkoff.

He seriously does not deserve to be paid for his opinion but will not go away until y’all grow a set and actually boycott this human manifestation of a living, breathing turd.

Edited by ThunderGun
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I get the feeling they aim to piss people off to get attention.

Talk radio (as provided by Entercom, and many others) = contrived controversy.

9 minutes ago, mrags said:

Yes. Because he has adopted a black child. So he knows all about racism and unfairness. 

Two, I believe.  I don't want to come off as being insensitive to things but his propping up of Tyrod Taylor was embarrassing.  Now he's championing Jackson.  Just makes you have to ask if he's talking from his brain or his heart.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Degenerate Mike in HHDS said:

Whats with the name change?

I could ask you the same thing, no? PM'd you.

;)

4 minutes ago, BillsVet said:

Joe's bitterness in sobriety = why eball will never quit the liquor.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Seriously.  That bother's me so much.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I'd do just that, if I wasn't stuck at a desk answering service calls for mere mortal insufferable douches.

Jeebus!  I just got off a customer service 1-800 call I placed, and what an insufferable douche the CSR was!

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

Just now, Gugny said:

Seriously.  That bother's me so much.

Sorry, gug. That was just a weak attempt. :P

Just now, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Jeebus!  I just got off a customer service call, and what an insufferable douche the CSR was!

Mercifully, I'm not in customer service. :lol:

• Haha 1

How much does WGR pay to start these threads?  More than the News paid to start a Sully thread?

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Josh is a better runner 

Than Jackson, or Schtup?

Anytime one of these knuckleheads spews a crap take like this, just remember, this is what they're paid to do. And if he got you talking about it, then it's job well done for him. Honestly, I really feel that half the junk the talking heads spit out, they don't even really believe it. It's all said to get a reaction, get people talking. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

In the pantheon of insufferable douches, Mike Schopp is Zeus.

This is an awesome thread title!

It is. Correct use of the term “pantheon” and all that. Plus it provides a striking mental image of what a real world exhibit of insufferable douches would look like. It you build it, I will come.