In the pantheon of insufferable douches, Mike Schopp is Zeus.

53 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

I mean, I think he is wrong.  But people disagree.  He gets to have his opinion.  I wont even fault him for it. 

I get the open approach and respect it.

However, I see opinionated debates over subject matter that is not subjective as a waste of time and a sign of lacking in understanding on the topic. (like attempting to claim that momentum and culture don't exist or influence statistics and outcomes in football, when every person who's ever played at any level of organized football has experienced both.)

3 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

Giving that guy attention is not the move. If you don't like Schopp, best thing is to not talk about him and don't listen to his show.

True.

Another way would be to contact the businesses that sponsor his idiotic show.  Money speaks the loudest.

Just sayin' 

• Like (+1) 1

Have not listened to schopp in many years, and gave up on the morning show early last season.  Can honestly say I don’t miss them one bit.

If you hate them, turn them off.  Want Bills news and talk?  Plenty of message boards and news outlets on the internet.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, clayboy54 said:

Please guys... Just stop listening and he'll go away. Keep listening and he gets to stay. It's that simple.

Actually listening is OK, just don't tell anyone or post about it.

Schopp supposedly belongs to Menza, you can tell why, he is a genius, for like 20 years people keep posting how bad he is, giving him all the free press, and the show rolls on.  He must be laughing every day at what idiots Bills fans are.

4 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

it's a matter of a body of work of years worth of being an insufferable douche

So let me get this straight... you think he's an insufferable douche, but you've been tuning in for YEARS. Sounds like a "you" problem.

• Thank you (+1) 1

People care too much about what others say.

The correct response is.....................

don't tune in to WGR when he is on the air and just tune in Sunday when Allen plays against the Jets and root for more progress............ all the while not giving a FF what others say about Allen.