In the pantheon of insufferable douches, Mike Schopp is Zeus.

I agree, everybody just stop listening to this jerkoff.

He seriously does not deserve to be paid for his opinion but will not go away until y’all grow a set and actually boycott this human manifestation of a living, breathing turd.

Edited by ThunderGun
  • Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, mrags said:

Yes. Because he has adopted a black child. So he knows all about racism and unfairness. 

Two, I believe.  I don't want to come off as being insensitive to things but his propping up of Tyrod Taylor was embarrassing.  Now he's championing Jackson.  Just makes you have to ask if he's talking from his brain or his heart.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsVet said:

I guess some people aren't happy unless they're trying to find another grievance to get angry about. :lol:

All this bitterness...for someone expressing their opinion on a sports talk show? Time to refocus those energies.  Maybe go for a run or something. 

Joe's bitterness in sobriety = why eball will never quit the liquor.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

:lol: I try and elevate my English game when posting here. There's already enough people challenged with the simple stuff, like correct apostrophe usage.

Seriously.  That bother's me so much.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I'd do just that, if I wasn't stuck at a desk answering service calls for mere mortal insufferable douches.

Jeebus!  I just got off a customer service 1-800 call I placed, and what an insufferable douche the CSR was!

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

Just now, Gugny said:

Seriously.  That bother's me so much.

Sorry, gug. That was just a weak attempt. :P

Just now, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Jeebus!  I just got off a customer service call, and what an insufferable douche the CSR was!

Mercifully, I'm not in customer service. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

Anytime one of these knuckleheads spews a crap take like this, just remember, this is what they're paid to do. And if he got you talking about it, then it's job well done for him. Honestly, I really feel that half the junk the talking heads spit out, they don't even really believe it. It's all said to get a reaction, get people talking. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

In the pantheon of insufferable douches, Mike Schopp is Zeus.

This is an awesome thread title!

It is. Correct use of the term “pantheon” and all that. Plus it provides a striking mental image of what a real world exhibit of insufferable douches would look like. It you build it, I will come. 

1 hour ago, ndirish1978 said:

Giving that guy attention is not the move. If you don't like Schopp, best thing is to not talk about him and don't listen to his show.

Agreed.  Crappy ratings consistently and comparably to the other shows is the easiest way to get of him.  I live in. FL, but enjoy listening to the other Bills shows.  I think I check in everyday from the phone.

7 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Anytime one of these knuckleheads spews a crap take like this, just remember, this is what they're paid to do. And if he got you talking about it, then it's job well done for him. Honestly, I really feel that half the junk the talking heads spit out, they don't even really believe it. It's all said to get a reaction, get people talking. 

This almost has to be true .... Or they are schizophrenic 

19 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Schopp, like Jerry Sullivan, never expected to be in Buffalo for their entire careers. 

At least the Buffalo News did something right by letting go of Sullivan.  Now it's time for WGR to step up to the plate and replace MS.

1 hour ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

To be clear, its not about right and wrong.  Its about how condescending and self-righteous he is.  For example, I don't mind that he is an analytics advocate, hating concepts like culture or momentum.  Those are perfectly reasonable positions.  What I hate is that he thinks that anyone who doesn't agree with him is "obviously" wrong or a fool.   

How can they be reasonable positions if they are wrong?

There is not one person that ever played football for any length of time that thinks culture and momentum are not factors in every game.