McCarthy this, McCarthy that??

D521646

Ok, first off, I don't like the guy, he always rubbed me the wrong way with his red face on the sidelines, but, I see people blaming him for wasting 10 years of Rodgers career.. and I say, WTF are you talking about.  I also see that McCarthy's offense is horrible, and again I say, WTF are you talking about?  I don't see the Packers offense as anymore or less terrible or better than any other offence in the league, and if someone cares to point something out, I'll gladly rethink my position on this.  The guy, with the help of Rodgers, of course when to 8 playoffs, and won a super bowl..  I think anyone one of us would take that all day around here.

Has anyone even considered that maybe Rodgers is losing his mojo, maybe acting a little spoiled, petulant perhaps?  Now that said, I wouldn't want him as my coach, I don't like his style if you will, but I'm not so easily willing to place all the blame for the Packers woes on him alone, and if anyone can make a decent case for why I'm wrong, then please do.

Tim-