McDermott or McCarthy?

Joeziehmer

1 minute ago, Joeziehmer said:

Who do we want as Coach?  As it appears to be more and more lame duck by the day, I think we have to move on.  

I've been critical of McDermott and I have genuine concerns.

But what makes you think his job is in jeopardy??

I think David Tepper (new owner of the Panthers) is going to try to get Beane and McDermott to come back to Carolina in the offseason.  I don't think he will be successful but I do think agent calls will be made.

Edited by JoeF
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Joeziehmer said:

Who do we want as Coach?  As it appears to be more and more lame duck by the day, I think we have to move on.  

Let's see, McDermott has been drafting well, getting starters at the least, stars at the most from picks in the first round through the fifth, has developed players so that those young guys have made a big impact on the season, and with one more good draft/free agency, and/or continuing to develop his players, puts the Bills in place to make waves in the NFL going forward for a long time to come.  McCarthy, on the other hand, has squandered some of the best years of one the NFL's most elite QBs in history.  Tough choice, troll...

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JoeF said:

I think David Tepper (new owner of the Panthers) is going to try to get Beane and McDermott to come back to Carolina in the offseason.  I don't think he will be successful but I do think agent calls will be made.

show some proof of this if you will.

as to your OP, HELL NO!!!

6 minutes ago, JoeF said:

What makes you say that?And wouldn't that be a tampering issue if Pegs says hell no? I'm thinking that it has to be ok'd by Pegula first to even allow agents to talk. Maybe I'm wrong, but McBeane are under contract

Edited by BuffAlone
  • Thank you (+1) 1

McDermott, no question. Guy is constantly looking to evolve and get better. He isn't stuck in his ways like McCarthy who has refused to evolve or adapt, he's just simply leaned on Rodgers to bail them out time and again and it finally caught up to him.

And at this point, with this fan-base, I'm certain McDermott could bring home 17 straight titles and there would still be people saying, "Meehh... I have concerns....he won, but, like, he should've done this and that" blah blah blah.

• Like (+1) 5

10 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Considering both are under contract am pretty sure that's not allowed by the NFL.

• Like (+1) 1