Noah Fant - TE Iowa - Should Bills pick at 8

Sanners

Considering the draft class and the fact that TE is not a premier position, I'd prefer to spend a top 10 pick elsewhere. DL seems pretty plausible, a Rashan Gary type guy. CB is also possible, though I don't think I'd be thrilled with that route. If there's an OT they believe can be an upper echelon LT then they could grab him, shift Dawkins to LG, and move Teller to RG - where he's more comfortable anyway. At this point in time I think any WR in the top 10 would be a reach. Metcalf could be in that discussion, depending on how his medicals check out.

Seeing as the Bills are now up to #6 in the draft & IMHO a very good chance of them being able to go even higher this year this guy had better be one heck of a player a game changing type talent at TE like Tony Gonzalez, or Antonio Gates !! 

If not then NO ! 

On 12/3/2018 at 7:15 PM, njbuff said:

You are correct.

And no one responding to this thread seems to care.

I told everyone on BBMB that Josh Allen was the target for the Bills QB position back in 2016 once McDermott took over.

I will tell everyone on here right now that Albert O is the target of the Bills for 2019. As of now, they think he is the perfect fit for Allen.

But, we shall see as things change by the second leading up to the draft and/or FA.

Mizzou grad (13) here. Albert O is raw, but has enormous potential. I'd love to see the Bills grab him, even as early as the 2nd if the board dictates it. He has a good shot at being an excellent NFL TE, but he will take some time. Go Bills, and Tigers!