Referees Yesterday

Irv

47 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I am sure Irv can use his graphic art skills to re-create that image for us.  ?

I took graphics arts in college.  My teacher said I was a natural.   Hapless Bills Fan gave me a penalty point for my last graphics art.  I don't think he appreciates how much time I put into my craft. 

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Please let me know which penalties called on the Bills were bad?

Personal foul on Phillips, pass interference on Milano, several holding calls.

It's more about the missed calls against Miami. If you're going to call soft penalties you need to throw the flag for mugging Zay, holding Hughes, and roughing Allen.

52 minutes ago, PIP said:

All I can say is if they roughed up Mr Brady like that 5 flags would have been thrown!!!

i said that at the time... the play where Allen got taken down by the neck & helmet almost ripped off...if it happened to Brady the defender would have been ejected from the game.  

1 hour ago, Billsfan1972 said:

I thought the Bills again were undisciplined.  

Refs are to protect the QB and while none were blatant have seen them called.

Miami too had a # of penalties a well.

The problem is, you watch NE and you know they'll be some ticky-tack call that goes in theior favour and thus when the Bills don't get it, fans are left bewildered.

Was it as terrible as those on the board think?  No, but not great.

It was pretty bad.  It started with the phantom PI and Roughing the passer calls on the same play, giving Miami a First Down and keeping their drive alive on the first score.  Neither was a penalty, but they called both and it got worse from there.

1 hour ago, PaattMaann said:

All joking aside that was a TERRIBLE one sided called game.

Josh Allen was hit at least three times in the pocket late. The one sack his helmet was almost literally ripped off. On one of his slides a dolphins LB literally clotheslines his head. 

Blatant PI on Zay Jones on the final drive goes for a no call. 

That personal foul taunting call on phillips was ridiculous.

Im not much to argue about holding calls not being called because holding happens on every NFL play BUT MY GOD JERRY HUGHES WAS RAPED all game long and drew one flag (I think). 

It was a bad bad bad day from the officials yesterday and it did very much contribute to costing us the game. Even so Josh still put us in a position to win the game. 

Phillips had the RB's foot in his hand when he got excited.  Honestly I thought that was a good call.

But the holding calls were just ridiculous.  I saw Bills defensive jerseys getting yanked a half dozen times, and no penalties, yet that holding call on Teller was really bad, as well as a few others.  The PI on Milano was horrible.  Players are taught to cut the field off for receivers.  His play was textbook.  He even looked back once the ball was coming.

Dolphins almost took Allens head off on one sack, and hit him in the head a couple other times.  Overall it was just a really bad day.  But we are the Bills, and I'm sure the league couldn't give a rats a$$ cuz we aren't the Patriots.  We just have to deal with bad officiating until we get good. 

1 hour ago, dezertbill said:

Phillips had the RB's foot in his hand when he got excited.  Honestly I thought that was a good call.

But the holding calls were just ridiculous.  I saw Bills defensive jerseys getting yanked a half dozen times, and no penalties, yet that holding call on Teller was really bad, as well as a few others.  The PI on Milano was horrible.  Players are taught to cut the field off for receivers.  His play was textbook.  He even looked back once the ball was coming.

Dolphins almost took Allens head off on one sack, and hit him in the head a couple other times.  Overall it was just a really bad day.  But we are the Bills, and I'm sure the league couldn't give a rats a$$ cuz we aren't the Patriots.  We just have to deal with bad officiating until we get good. 

yea your exactly right, he got excited. that was about the mildest case of taunting i've ever seen in my life. 

I addressed the holding already, holding happens on every NFL play, so I don't get too excited about it but yesterday was baaaaaadddd