WGR

31 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Gotta admit listening to the postgame show and hearing Schoop and Bulldog trying to blame Allen for the loss today was hilarious and them getting visibly upset on air when people where calling them out on it was great..the Bills flagship station can’t get anyone better to run the postgame geez 

Schopp is a turd and secretly hates the Bills and Allen because they represents blue collar, big arm, cold weather QBs and isnt the "future" NFL.

Schopp really should go out west so he can have all the things he claims to like.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Schopp is a turd and secretly hates the Bills and Allen because they represents blue collar, big arm, cold weather QBs and isnt the "future" NFL.

Schopp really should go out west so he can have all the things he claims to like.

Oh man. You’re going to rile up THOSE posters here. You know the ones 

Schoop doesnt like Allen, loves Lamar Jackson, thinks RG3 didnt get enough opportunity in the league, and loves to bring up the Kaepernick garbage anytime someone like Matt Barkley gets another start.  You follow?  That should tell you enough about his opinion.  You just have to consider the source sometimes.  

• Like (+1) 1

I've given up listening to their afternoon show and their post-game, but drop in from time to time to see if the producers have urged them to change their approach - I dropped in yesterday for one minute, only to hear Bulldog complaining about the listeners dumping on him for his anti-Allen stance in the final play. No, they haven't changed - their take is consistent, consistently-negative that is, Bulldog sounds cowed by Schopp and responds accordingly. Together, they lack any shred of balance or intellectual honesty. A disservice to the fans. So, I'll check in on their show next year, if they still have one...

Edited by Roch-A-Bill

3 hours ago, buffalonian said:

The guys on the morning show are decent (Simon, White, Sal), but I agree, the post-game crew is unlistenable. 

Completely agree. I cannot understand why anyone calls in at all. If you don’t agree with Schoop and the Bulldog then you get ridiculed. They have their obvious agendas and they push them hard. They are the farthest from impartial that you can find. The morning show is much more tolerable. They listen to others opinions and do not lambast them as soon as the caller hangs up. 

Anyone that sees me post knows Im not a Josh Allen guy but I've said many times I hope I'm dead wrong and I do root for the kid.

Schopp is a product of confirmation bias. He hated Allen during the draft process and predicts he won't make it. He wants to be right. He bends over backwards to display this. It's not very good radio when you're rationale is so overwhelmingly flawed.