2019 draft Wish List(trade back)

I want to trade back to the middle of the first round and grab an extra 2nd round pick to make this work(Yay, I don't play Madden, so telling me to stick to Madden won't work).

Round 1 - Greg Little*, OT, Ole Miss
Height: 6-6. Weight: 325.

Little has had a decent year for Ole Miss. In speaking to team sources, they aren't super excited about him because Little doesn't play up to his potential consistently. Everybody acknowledges his skill set, but being an underachiever leaves a sour taste for a lot of evaluators. As a result, multiple team sources have told me they had given Little a late first-round grade. They expect him to go higher though because this is a weak tackle draft and there are a lot of NFL teams that are desperate for offensive line help.

Round 2 - Cody Ford, G, Oklahoma
Height: 6-5. Weight: 335.

Ford is the starting right tackle for the Sooners, but sources say that he projects to being a guard in the NFL. He is thick blocker with good bulk for the next level. Scouts who have been through Oklahoma say that Ford is an outstanding athlete for his size. He's playing right tackle now, but as a pro, they think he will project well as a guard. Some evaluators think Ford could be a late first-round or second round-pick in the 2019 NFL Draft.

Round 2 - Elgton Jenkins, C, Mississippi State
Height: 6-4. Weight: 304.

Jenkins has been a steady blocker in the middle of the Mississippi State offensive line this season. Overall, he had an impressive game against Auburn as Bulldogs quarterback Nick Fitzgerald had a lot of success running behind him.

Round 3(maybe trade up into the second) - Marquise Brown*, WR, Oklahoma
Height: 5-11. Weight: 160.
Projected 40 Time: 4.35.
In 2018, Brown has 70 receptions for 1,264 yards and 10 touchdowns. There is no doubt that Brown is explosive and has devastating speed that makes him a threat to score on any touch of the football.

Anyways, there's my 3 round mock... I will trust Beane to find the late round gems at LB and Safety... What do you guys think?

on a side note, check out highlights of Rondale Moore for Purdue: This kid is a Kareem Hunt/Saquon Barkley type... not sure if he is eligible for the draft, but that may change my mock.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

I want to trade back to the middle of the first round and grab an extra 2nd round pick to make this work(Yay, I don't play Madden, so telling me to stick to Madden won't work).

Round 1 - Greg Little*, OT, Ole Miss
Height: 6-6. Weight: 325.

Little has had a decent year for Ole Miss. In speaking to team sources, they aren't super excited about him because Little doesn't play up to his potential consistently. Everybody acknowledges his skill set, but being an underachiever leaves a sour taste for a lot of evaluators. As a result, multiple team sources have told me they had given Little a late first-round grade. They expect him to go higher though because this is a weak tackle draft and there are a lot of NFL teams that are desperate for offensive line help.

Round 2 - Cody Ford, G, Oklahoma
Height: 6-5. Weight: 335.

Ford is the starting right tackle for the Sooners, but sources say that he projects to being a guard in the NFL. He is thick blocker with good bulk for the next level. Scouts who have been through Oklahoma say that Ford is an outstanding athlete for his size. He's playing right tackle now, but as a pro, they think he will project well as a guard. Some evaluators think Ford could be a late first-round or second round-pick in the 2019 NFL Draft.

Round 2 - Elgton Jenkins, C, Mississippi State
Height: 6-4. Weight: 304.

Jenkins has been a steady blocker in the middle of the Mississippi State offensive line this season. Overall, he had an impressive game against Auburn as Bulldogs quarterback Nick Fitzgerald had a lot of success running behind him.

Round 3(maybe trade up into the second) - Marquise Brown*, WR, Oklahoma
Height: 5-11. Weight: 160.
Projected 40 Time: 4.35.
In 2018, Brown has 70 receptions for 1,264 yards and 10 touchdowns. There is no doubt that Brown is explosive and has devastating speed that makes him a threat to score on any touch of the football.

Anyways, there's my 3 round mock... I will trust Beane to find the late round gems at LB and Safety... What do you guys think?

on a side note, check out highlights of Rondale Moore for Purdue: This kid is a Kareem Hunt/Saquon Barkley type... not sure if he is eligible for the draft, but that may change my mock.

Not trying to be rude but there is a ZERO percent chance that they draft 3 OL before getting a pass catcher. Also, Hollywood Brown won’t make it out of round 2 (may not make it to round 2). The Bills will have a pass catcher and an OL by the end of round 2.

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

OL will be prioritized in FA. The OL talent in FA is WAY better than the pass catching talent.

That's the way I see it too Kirby. Open the purse strings for FA OL, draft young receiver talent to grow with Josh

On Fanspeak, I drafted Metcalf, Anthony Johnson, Hollywood and Parris Campbell. Got speed and hands.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, the skycap said:

Gotta get my stud receiver and if DK Metcalf is there then I gotta grab him. If not, then trade down. Zay and Josh need help

Ole Miss fan?  Dude was having a pretty good season before the neck injury.  Curious to see what he runs in the 40 but I'm def a fan.  Hard to evaluate though when you have AJ Brown on the other side pulling coverage.

I think the Bills should sign Spain from Tennessee and D.Williams from Carolina to be the RG and RT respectively.

They can get their C within the first three rounds of the draft.

And, by God get this kid some skill players. There will be plenty of money and draft picks to get it done. And maybe there will be a big trade in the works too.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

I'm not opposed to drafting WR talent, I just don't see any Julios, AJ Greens, Odells, Etc. in this draft. There are very good looking interior/RT prospects though. I think 1 WR upgrade can take us to the next level, but we need a complete overhaul on the C to right side of our line.

That’s why you make a play for aj green

2 minutes ago, Rico said:

Yeah, I'd like to see at least:

(1) Day 1 or Day 2 OL

(1) Day 1 or Day 2 WR

(2) decent quality FA OL's

(2) decent quality FA WR's

then throw in a decent TE in the draft or in FA.

I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of the TE class this year... the last 2 years, I thought were stellar, but this year, not so much.

1 minute ago, zevo said:

That’s why you make a play for aj green

I wanted AJ when we drafted Darius... even though he is made of glass, I'm all for this this. He has the PERFECT skill set for a QB like Allen!

2 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of the TE class this year... the last 2 years, I thought were stellar, but this year, not so much.

Anyone have thoughts on Noah Fant? He is probably an option. Daniel Jeremiah has him as the 6th overall player and Matt Miller has him at 11. He would seem to fit two needs.