Week 14: Jets Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

9 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I would love if they both came back as they're still effective in their starting roles and their veteran leadership is invaluable with the younger players like Phillips, Lawson, Milano, and Edmunds.  I think Alexander definitely comes back and Kyle Williams is 50/50 at this point.

• Like (+1) 2

How to Watch Jets vs. Bills

klrn5ybdjoilbztjohsc.jpg

The Buffalo Bills are back at New Era Field Week 14 to play their second consecutive AFC East opponent. Find out more about how you can watch, listen and replay the Jets-Bills matchup.

Week 14: Jets vs. Bills, Dec. 9 at 1:00 p.m.

Broadcast Information: CBS
Play-by-Play: Spero Dedes
Commentary: Adam Archuleta
Sideline: Otis Livingston

Bills fans can also listen to the action on the Bills Radio Network.

Bills Radio Network:
Play-by-Play: John Murphy
Color Analyst: Mark Kelso
Sideline: Sal Capaccio
  • Alfred, NY: WZKZ (102 FM Hornell/Wellsville)
  • Amsterdam, NY: WKAJ (1120 AM)
  • Bath, NY: WABH (1380 AM)
  • Bradford, NY: WBRR (100.1 FM)
  • Buffalo, NY: * WGR 550 (550 AM)
  • Dansville, NY: WDNY (93.9 FM)
  • Dunkirk, NY: WDOE (94.9 FM/1410AM)
  • Elmira, NY: WNGZ (104.9 FM)
  • Erie, PA: WRIE (1260 AM)
  • Glenn Falls, NY: WMML (1230 AM/97.9FM)
  • Ithaca, NY: THE BUZZER WYXL (96.3 FM)
  • Jamestown, NY: WWSE (93.3FM) and WJTN (1240 AM)
  • Newark, NY: WACK (1420 AM)
  • Ogdensburg, NY: WQTK (92.7FM)
  • Olean, NY: THE PIG (95.7 FM)
  • Syracuse, NY: KROCK WKRL (100.9 FM, 106.5 FM and 94.9 FM Utica)
  • Syracuse, NY: WTKW (99.5 FM) and WTKV (105.5 FM)
  • Toronto, CA: * FAN 590 (590 AM)
  • Rochester, NY: WCMF 96.5 FM / WROC (950 AM ESPN)
  • Watertown, NY: WOTT (94.1 FM)
*Flagship stations

NFL Mobile App & NFL GamePass:
Fans now have the option to watch Bills games live this season on their smart phone or tablet through the NFL app! Live local and primetime games will be available in the app for all to enjoy on game day, even if you’re on the go. Click hereto learn how to watch on the NFL app or Yahoo! Sports app.

Additionally, fans can replay every Bills game this season with NFL GamePass.

Everyone makes a big deal of Allen's completion percentage. But does completing longer plays make that stat less important? I mean you can make three short passes for 15 yards or go 1 for 3 and the one you hit is for 20. Which would you prefer?

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Everyone makes a big deal of Allen's completion percentage. But does completing longer plays make that start less important? I mean you can make three short passes for 15 yards or go 1 for 3 and the one you hit is for 20. Which would you prefer?

It's important to sustain drives and keep the chains moving in addition to having big play capability.  It's not a proposition or preference of one or the other.  Both are necessary. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Everyone makes a big deal of Allen's completion percentage. But does completing longer plays make that stat less important? I mean you can make three short passes for 15 yards or go 1 for 3 and the one you hit is for 20. Which would you prefer?

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It's important to sustain drives and keep the chains moving in addition to having big play capability.  It's not a proposition or preference of one or the other.  Both are necessary. 

Yeah, but to his point, if you hit 50% of your throws and they are for decent yardage the chains still move.

Just now, eball said:

Yeah, but to his point, if you hit 50% of your throws and they are for decent yardage the chains still move.

You can't really say that in a vacuum and stats alone wouldn't tell that story as every game will have different situations.

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

yeah what’s up with that... did they make their picks agaist the spread or something?

Got me swingin'. I don't think any of them have even watched a Bills game this year. Unless they did and it was one of the blowouts?