Week 14: Jets Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

I hear the clip with Pennington and come away with the notion that he has not watched either Jacksonville or Miami game.  Missing 1 or 2 throws a game is no differant than what Rodgers or any other top Qb does.  Allen has not shown himself as a first read and run player.  He has made big time throws in bigtime windows.  Allen's biggest thing is he needs his teammates to better understand how to handle the scramble.  When to sit down your route when to come back towards him and when to slip out deep.  Buffalo would be wise this offseason to consult with Arians.  He had his hand in young big ben and scheming the scramble.  If the scramble is controlled chaos the defense is put at a severe disadvantage. They do that sky is the limit.  As long as Allen stay humble and continues to grind he will be special.

• Like (+1) 1

McDermott's Wednesday Media Day Presser at 11:20 AM ET today followed by practice at 12:30 PM.  After practice Josh Allen will meet with the media at the podium with other players being available for locker room interviews.  We'll also hear from Bowles on the other side along with NYJ players such as Darnold and/or McCown. 

Will post live Twitter and Facebook presser links as they become available: Buffalo Bills Video Live

Top Storylines for the Bills-Jets in Week 14

o0xwbrjalngck0ovtiio.jpg

It’s the homestretch of the 2018 season, the final four games. And for the Bills, three of the final four are at home. Three are against AFC East rivals.

This week, it’s a rematch with the Jets, the team Buffalo handled 41-10 four weeks ago in New Jersey. Here are some of the top storylines as the Bills get ready to host the Jets this week:

1. CHAPTER ONE – ALLEN VS. DARNOLD
2. ALLEN’S FEET CARRYING THE BILLS
3. YOUNGER, FASTER WIDE RECEIVING CORPS READY TO STEP FORWARD?
4. ZAY ON THE WAY
5. BILLS PASS DEFENSE NUMBER 1 IN THE LEAGUE
6. DESPERATE SEARCH FOR THE RUN GAME
7. JETS FUTURE STILL UNCERTAIN

Week 14 Game Day at New Era Field

kdauz7ykkdoh0qmsahop

SCHEDULE

8:00 a.m. Abbott Road closes
9:00 a.m. Parking lots open
11:30 a.m. Stadium gates open (Easy entry - avoid lines)
11:45 a.m. Player warm-ups
12:40 p.m. My Cause My Cleats Ceremony
12:45 p.m. Stampede performance
12:50 p.m. Team introductions
1:00 p.m. Kickoff

DETAILS
Don’t miss kickoff or the pregame action! Be sure to arrive at the gates on time (60-90 minutes prior to kickoff) for fan safety, and to expedite the gate entry process.
Leader of the Charge: Drayton Florence, #29, CB (2009-2011)
National Anthem: Glenn Hillman
Color Guard: U.S. Customs and Borders Protection
Pregame: My Cause My Cleats Ceremony
Halftime: Stampede performance