Week 14: Jets Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

12 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Trollin trollin trollin,  keep that numbskull trollin....

Hey, I’m glad you guys are okay with having a Coach who thinks corporate culture trumps a winning strategy (Chargers), along with respecting the football (Bears), and Coaching more physicality (Colts); as well as checking the tapes yet again with a blow out loss to the Ravens.  Process right guys, and who can forget losing 22-0 to the Pack who the Cardinals with a worse record beat; oh yeah of course checking the tapes.  And, after Peterman’s pick six against Houston refusing to part ways.  I’m glad you guys love McBeane so much.  

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Joeziehmer said:

Hey, I’m glad you guys are okay with having a Coach who thinks corporate culture trumps a winning strategy (Chargers), along with respecting the football (Bears), and Coaching more physicality (Colts); as well as checking the tapes yet again with a blow out loss to the Ravens.  Process right guys, and who can forget losing 22-0 to the Pack who the Cardinals with a worse record beat; oh yeah of course checking the tapes.  And, after Peterman’s pick six against Houston refusing to part ways.  I’m glad you guys love McBeane so much.  

so...this is a need for attention thing?  there's a few of you on here.  it might be worth starting a club or a gang or something.  maybe there's a common interest in my little pony?  i don't know.  i'll let you guys figure that out.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, teef said:

so...this is a need for attention thing?  there's a few of you on here.  it might be worth starting a club or a gang or something.  maybe there's a common interest in my little pony?  i don't know.  i'll let you guys figure that out.

Hey having a shared interest with it being okay to suck and participation trophies for Peterman seems to be okay for you folks.  

Edited by Joeziehmer

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Surprised Bowles still has a job. I figured he'd be gone for sure this week after that meltdown in Tennessee and losing 7(?) straight games. 

From what I gather, he'll be gone at the end of the season, but Christopher Johnson decided to leave things undisturbed until then.

15 hours ago, APoxOnYou said:

Where is the evidence stating Darnold will play?

He is healthy. He will play.

2 hours ago, Joeziehmer said:

Hey having a shared interest with it being okay to suck and participation trophies for Peterman seems to be okay for you folks.  

Wow dude take a xanax 

17 hours ago, APoxOnYou said:

Where is the evidence stating Darnold will play?

Sam Darnold (foot) is expected to resume starting in Week 14 at Buffalo.

On Monday, coach Todd Bowles indicated Darnold was healthy enough to play in last week's loss to Tennessee, but the Jets wanted to get him more practice reps ahead of this week's start. After a hot beginning, Gang Green's offense has fallen into a state of brokenness Josh McCown failed to fix. Darnold will be thrown back to the wolves in chilly Buffalo to face an underrated Bills defense.
Dec 3 - 4:17 PM

7 hours ago, teef said:

It's less 'my little pony' and more 'one trick pony.'

You can tell not only by the incessant references to "McDingbat" and a player who is no longer on the team, but even more so by the simple-minded, predictable response of "Well, if you guys are okay with Sucky McSuckface, then so be it...but I'm not a loser...I just follow a team with a coach I think is a loser so I can tell everyone I'm not a loser!"

Ahhhh, to be 12 again, huh?

• Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

It's less 'my little pony' and more 'one trick pony.'

You can tell not only by the incessant references to "McDingbat" and a player who is no longer on the team, but even more so by the simple-minded, predictable response of "Well, if you guys are okay with Sucky McSuckface, then so be it...but I'm not a loser...I just follow a team with a coach I think is a loser so I can tell everyone I'm not a loser!"

Ahhhh, to be 12 again, huh?

i'd like to think the 12 year old me would have realized the d-bag this guy is trying to be.

9 minutes ago, teef said:

i'd like to think the 12 year old me would have realized the d-bag this guy is trying to be.

Some people just get locked on to an opinion and refuse to move.

Plus, as I've mentioned many times before, the easiest thing to do in the NFL is predict failure. He's not going out on any kind of limb because, let's be honest, most first-year head coaches fail. McDermott could easily fail and be gone after next year. So predicting failure here is easy pickings for a simple mind. Calling him pre-school names is even easier.

What most people don't understand is why carry on with all the name-calling and anger when, in the end, there is literally nothing he can do to change the situation. He's left with three simple choices: stop following, keep following and hope for the best, or keep following any annoy the living f*cksnott out of all the other posters on the board.

He chooses the latter for some reason.