Week 14: Jets Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

It'd be really disappointing if they don't let Darnold play and we completely miss this matchup this year.

With how hot Allen has been, and Darnold coming off injury, it would make sense not to start him so as to avoid their guy looking bad when held against our guy. Not sure it would matter to a defunct regime though...

I will be at this game. Flying in from Oregon. First Bills game I will have attended in about 7 years. Just couldn't pass up on seeing Allen vs Darnold for the first time in what should be a long and awesome rivalry for years to come. I'm gonna be 4th row from the field -- the closest I've ever been to the action!

Oh, and one more thing: Our defense is gonna FEAST against Darnold. 

• Like (+1) 3

Quick Hits: Surgery Successful for Russell Bodine

xuetgcnu75cl5oienpuc.jpg

It didn’t look good when Russell Bodine went down with a lower leg injury in the first half of Sunday’s game and left the field with a heavy limp and some assistance from the athletic training staff. On Monday, head coach Sean McDermott informed the media that Bodine’s 2018 season is over.

“Russ had a fractured fibula. He had surgery (Monday),” said McDermott. “We expect a full recovery. He’ll be out for the season, but the surgery went well as planned. We’ll get him back some time this offseason.”

Hughes' postgame interaction with official in league’s hands
Bills DE Jerry Hughes sought out a member of Shawn Hochuli’s officiating crew after the game Sunday that was captured on video by the media. Coach McDermott followed up by speaking with Hughes to get to the bottom of what happened.

Penalty count too costly
The Bills came into their Week 13 game at Miami among the league leaders in penalties assessed against them. Unfortunately, their problems drawing yellow flags continued.

The Bills had 13 penalties assessed against them in the loss to the Dolphins for a total of 120 yards.

“We always take ownership of all of it,” said McDermott. “That’s where we start and then you try to peel back the layers. If it’s pre-snap or post-whistle those are the ones that are non-negotiable. Those are the ones that hurt.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

1 hour ago, Joeziehmer said:

Does it matter Sam will tear us up through the air and be we will hear a lot of the asinine whimperings of air-soft McDermott. 

You remind me of a guy I know named Al. Same last name and everything.

And yes. It matters to those of us on this board. It's a Bills football game.

• Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

You remind me of a guy I know named Al. Same last name and everything.

And yes. It matters to those of us on this board. It's a Bills football game.

Al Ziehm have any family relations who played for the Bills?  Might be why we take it a little bit more personally.  Just saying and living in Maine as I’ve mentioned before when you see competent Coaching not making asinine comments of corporate culture, respecting the football, and Coaching more physicality McDingbat is on the way out.  As much as you folks hail him as the next Levy he’s like Dick Jauron.